Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raid Loot Tables

Bone Oracle is removed now yeah? They all just want outer dark (which drops like confetti anyway).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Bone Oracle and Outer Dark got merged, while keeping Bone Oracle stats and Outer Dark visuals. also the drop chance is the double of a single class specific set, since 2 classes are needing on that set instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    also the drop chance is the double of a single class specific set, since 2 classes are needing on that set instead of one.
    in our raids we have suffered from Outer Dark overflow, for us it drops way too often. i wish the soldier items would drop as often as the Outer Dark does.

Account cancelled for now, but if any fresh raid content arise ... I'll be back.

Thread on hold until further notice, feel free to replace if needed.
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

Quote Originally Posted by Nwardezir View Post
    but if any fresh raid content arise ... I'll be back.
    See you in 2015 then

Quote Originally Posted by Nwardezir View Post
    Account cancelled for now ... I'll be back.
    Can you continue to gain DKP without having an active account?
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Can you continue to gain DKP without having an active account?
    well, for T3,5 raids and other activities, yes.. if he can be arsed to log in the game at all, that is
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    well, for T3,5 raids and other activities, yes.. if he can be arsed to log in the game at all, that is
    Morce ... don't waste time with cheap troll.

On the other hand, even if it was a lame comment, it's been very useful cause it reminded me to unsubscribe from some threads so I don't get notified anymore
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

New T3.5 weapons and accessories are on the aoctv (without exact drop location for now).

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php?s=24
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Anyone have a picture of the 2HE sword from lurker / world boss prot 2HE ? guess its the same skin..
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast