Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PoM PvP builds

Yeah pretty much...I was playing with idea for mix and matching my gear for pvp but I never really got to it... Shield definately looks solid. How far can you push crit with pvp big pieces? I know we're not DTs but I like my big crits and neverending stream of LtP ..)
    Valianoris - 80lvl Priest of Mitra
    Aelfronear - 80lvl Dark Templar

Quote Originally Posted by Iyon View Post
    Look at the PvP belt and bracers, for example, they have ca 50 protection each, meaning replacing them with T4/SC pieces doesnt take a chunk out of potential protection.

I play with pvp big pieces almost always, and switch in t4 small pieces and bori rings to varying degree, depending on the amount of magic damage in the other team.

Prot-wise I would rather get the pvp8 shield than a helmet or legs to replace SC or T4.
    Yeah using the Great Shield atm for the good Con and Prot......will hang off and buy the pvp8 sanctum i think as i wont lose prot (little bit of Con) but will gain some crit
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    is that still a good build? I been trying it on testlive. Seems good. Not running out of mana and hard to kill.

Its a ok build, got all the essential tools but is has too much focus on mana management imo.

Try parsing some mini's and look where all your mana is going. My bet is that your trowing blues every 3 sec and your cc's.

Adjust playstyle and spec something like this http://is.gd/YxLyvj

I am interested in the actual builds you have. I like to try out something new but havent found the real thing.

One of my more tanky builds

http://goo.gl/tNdItX
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345