Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PoM PvP builds

You know you can use LoM without healing and extra mana cost just for its aoe/column damage, right?
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyon View Post
    You know you can use LoM without healing and extra mana cost just for its aoe/column damage, right?
    Yes, but I just don't think it has enough return of investment. If you really want AOE and steal kills, Vengeance + gen tree has more to offer. I usually don't go vengeance tree since I think it is an easy mode unless I want to pad some K/D.

Edit today: I just tried to max LoM with full set of mini gear + wolf necklace and that high wisdom ring got from Khitai quest. Turns out mana is manageable with mana pots running all the time.
    Last edited by littlepompom; 22nd May 2013 at 20:38.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

no clue who most of these pom's are. but veng/gen is the way to go for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Highpom View Post
    Depends on the group setting. I'd say Divinity/Vengeance would be better for premades.

how do you figure? with veng/gen i can move around faster, burst a caster/squishy down in a few seconds, buff team up. div/veng is easier to play, but much slower.
    no clue who you are, how many premades have you been in?
    AoC is a troll free environment.

Check out the Highpom stream
    twitch.tv/getgood229

how do you figure? with veng/gen i can move around faster, burst a caster/squishy down in a few seconds, buff team up. div/veng is easier to play, but much slower.
    no clue who you are, how many premades have you been in?
    Considering a PoM's job in any premade is primarily a utility class...Divinity/Vengeance offers more utility. It has decent burst, more CC's, procs LtP more often, even Exorcism is still amazing as long as you don't have the reflexes of a sloth.

And I was in quite a few premades when US/Carnage was around.

can you get 6 for a premade tonight? veng/gen pom in premade vs div/veng pom in premade

twitch.tv/getgood229

can you get 6 for a premade tonight? veng/gen pom in premade vs div/veng pom in premade
    Like anyone premades anymore. :|

But yea. It'll basically come down to how you want to play PoM. Vengeance is going to be more burst damage, less group utility and Divinity/Vengeance is going to be more group oriented with a little less burst damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Like anyone premades anymore. :|
    check the Tyranny section

twitch.tv/getgood229

I feel embarrassed to use veng/gen since it is too op. Unfortunately since the revamp of general tree, PoM is the only class can take advantage of general tree. If you go divinity, there is no point to use general tree unless you want to be healbot. So, the only spec of all healers, BS, TOS, POM which can fully take advantage of gen tree is veng spec. Instant AoE, instant heal on the run + extra 500 HP for everyone of the team, I definitely will use veng for premade even I am long time divinity spec lover. PoM now has a spot in premade.
    Last edited by littlepompom; 14th June 2013 at 19:27.
    Priest of Mitra PVP 10
    Everyone <3 pompom !!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast