Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PoM PvP builds

Default PoM PvP builds

where are the pros' builds?

on deathwish healers are thoroughly focused, lately the only 2 successful healers run divinity spec on POMs down to avatar of mitra

few things that i keep in mind when building a pom spec is that i want at least 1 pt in cleansing fire to get ppl out of hide. The rest is healing and survivabilty

even tho iv seen several vengeance poms, i have yet to see how the searing eye spell works since most poms using that spec are to busy kiting/dying. I dont see the use in speccing crits since many foes are using critigation gear.

The protections on holy cleansing and exorcism look awesome, especially considering the popularity of necros and sins: what are their cooldowns, duration, and range.

p.s. what is the use of lance of mitra
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 8th March 2013 at 06:38.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    p.s. what is the use of lance of mitra
    Lance is a great multitarget spell, you target the one furthest away and it will hit everyone on it's way in a collumn, and even better it will splash, so if lots of players smash together it will splash around and damange many players. For single target don't use it.

As for searing eye, it's the nuke factor on targets that don't move (sw etc). The CF-MSE-Instasmite-Radiance-Instarepulse is deadly. But MSE is painstaking slow.

Im using this to pvp.

http://goo.gl/X869I

Its a build Iyon posted in old foruns.Switched 2 points from glowing radiance to crucify though.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    where are the pros' builds?
    The problem with sharing PvP builds is that the competition will find the gaps and exploit

I'm NO pro ~ but I'd rather the opposing side figure out my strengths and weaknesses by coming @ me ~ and as a healer, they sure do

I'm using a lot of Divinity, most of the time :

http://goo.gl/8i6RW

I know there are a few "poor" choices like Blessing of Mitra (but I have fun with it), and I could drop either Exorcism or the Cleansing branch to reach Guiding hand of Mitra and stuff - but I like those spells :/.
    Also I'm not using Purification; I like Light of Mitra not only to proc retarded amounts of Light the Path and put all barbs in my group on perma speedbuff, but also for the HoTs refund and small energy regen.

What's your opinion on the compared benefits of crucify, prolific strikes and holy vengeance ?

Any advice ?
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I'm using a lot of Divinity, most of the time :

http://goo.gl/8i6RW

I know there are a few "poor" choices like Blessing of Mitra (but I have fun with it), and I could drop either Exorcism or the Cleansing branch to reach Guiding hand of Mitra and stuff - but I like those spells :/.
    Also I'm not using Purification; I like Light of Mitra not only to proc retarded amounts of Light the Path and put all barbs in my group on perma speedbuff, but also for the HoTs refund and small energy regen.

What's your opinion on the compared benefits of crucify, prolific strikes and holy vengeance ?

Any advice ?
    I have only done some minor testing, but i think Lance will crit harder than smite without crucify (With the lance upgrades in the avatar line).

Havent experimented that much with prolific strikes.

Also I'm curious about feating divine lance for pvp. Would be interesting to see a healing parse (with per spell breakdown) for a few minis.

I dont think blessing is a poor choice. It's a stronger buff than vengeance of the gods in general. It's just a little awkward to target, but i guess youve gotten used to it?

http://goo.gl/gb1ct

My pvp build, quick bursts of damage and if i get hunted enough i will never have to cast greenheal

this build works quite well for me

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast