Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Conq PVP Discussion/Builds

Quote Originally Posted by -Dagoth- View Post
    so regarding AA, how long will it take me to get BfC? Do I need 20 mastery + prowess? or just a total of both at 20? Am I better off going for resists with points and time training BfC?

At the moment I'm working on the passive resists and saving my mastery stuff for BfC,(and before I stopped playing I had already unlocked my way down to the third tier for AA)
    How long have you been out of the game? Start a wartribe.

it's just not the same without that dirty Bossnian of mine
    Bane-->Cimmeria-->Tyranny-->Set

Looking for a good dps spec for a 2 handed conq.gear is full epic tigers.thanks for help
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

thats easy, go dw

So I heard some trusted friends saying sustained rage isnt working/no difference on parse etc. Sounded like not true cos every good conq uses it on their feats. I'm not a parser so can anyone confirm or deny this?

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    So I heard some trusted friends saying sustained rage isnt working/no difference on parse etc. Sounded like not true cos every good conq uses it on their feats. I'm not a parser so can anyone confirm or deny this?
    Someone did a test with some low DPS weapons or perhaps fists (I don't recall which, it was something that had essentially no variance on white hits) and it showed an increase.

The first thing to consider any of these parses is that they all have a great deal of variance in them. A few good crits (or lack of crits) can give you great (or weak) numbers, more than the benefits of a few feat points here or there.

I'm pretty convinced it works just fine.
    Last edited by Boesch; 25th March 2013 at 01:47.

Not that I play a Conq, but a see a lot of people complaining about Sustained Rage.

15% weapon damage as I understand it is 15% of the total damage of your weapon unbuffed. So if you have mediocre to sh!t weapons, chances are you won't see much from Sustained Rage.

Is that correct or am I wrong?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Not that I play a Conq, but a see a lot of people complaining about Sustained Rage.

15% weapon damage as I understand it is 15% of the total damage of your weapon unbuffed. So if you have mediocre to sh!t weapons, chances are you won't see much from Sustained Rage.

Is that correct or am I wrong?
    That's correct. If you have anything T2 or higher I would recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    That's correct. If you have anything T2 or higher I would recommend it.
    lol, then people need to better learn the game mechanics. Unless you got a decent weapon you won't notice too much from Sustained. I have T1 sword on my DT, and 15% of 108.1 dps ain't sh!t. lol But I feat Sustained anyways because there's nothing else better to get far enough down for CD.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    lol, then people need to better learn the game mechanics. Unless you got a decent weapon you won't notice too much from Sustained. I have T1 sword on my DT, and 15% of 108.1 dps ain't sh!t. lol But I feat Sustained anyways because there's nothing else better to get far enough down for CD.
    1HE have a lower base so it doesn't help as much as the 2HE. DTs also have so many abilities across both feat trees that you want and it makes Sustained Rage a bit less viable. For Brute Conqs you have nothing in Carnage that you want so it's a choice of what DPS tools to bring: Sustained Rage, feating out your GODS procs further, or Improved Furious Inspiration. Sustained Rage gives the better returns point for point.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast