Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming 5 year anniversary suggestions

Im expecting some nice vanity stuff based on the fact how many years people have been playing this game. Some vets have chars created 17th may 2008 for early access. I wouldnt mind getting some veteran tokens aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    Im expecting some nice vanity stuff based on the fact how many years people have been playing this game. Some vets have chars created 17th may 2008 for early access. I wouldnt mind getting some veteran tokens aswell.
    Nothing vet-only as usual - you can't alienate your customers.

Even the SDS "unique" vanity gear is now available for 495 points pfff...

No love for vets, we couldn't even get the Steam cloak...

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Nothing vet-only as usual - you can't alienate your customers.

Even the SDS "unique" vanity gear is now available for 495 points pfff...

No love for vets, we couldn't even get the Steam cloak...
    Yeah that has been a sad fact so far...

I really like to get something crazy, like the very first one, where all of Khemi was filled with mobs and skeletons and it was Chaos (and even got some blue UNIQE rings from some of them). It's all depending if FC will have the resources (people) for it.

I would not place any bets on FC doing anything special for a 5 year anniversary. IF they do anything at all it will likely be a subscription offer and/or new vanity stuff for $sale$. Because buying stuff in the in-game store is fun and brings the community together!

I vote for new Funcom CEO's as a 5 year anniversary gift.

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    veteran tokens for what? got about 900 of them on new chars and nothing to buy for them anyway

At the rate things are going, we might finally get Funcom to release a game update for the 5 year anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    I think they will add pvp content.
    April 1st was last week. hehe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast