Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Default Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to everyone of our friends on Crom from all of us in Dawnsong :-D
    We also will wish you a bloody new year of course filled with murder and mayhem ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Still open for newbs, returning players and dumbasses....or not dumbasses, seen too many of those..
    We can even squeeze in a few raiders for T3/4/5 now....contact our officers online for classes and questions.

Very helpful and friendly guild with all the perks, Bot server, Voice com, Forum/RP, T3 city lvl 20 and a awesome sexy man called Kepha that loves viking women.
    Fixed.

Happy New Year
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

We can still provide room for newbs, newcomers and returning players of all sorts. All we ask from members is that they are 18 yrs old at least.
    Also got a couple T4 spots up for grabs.. that will demand your not a noob in blue gear though ;-)

Hello. Is this an internatioal guild, or do you have region/language limitations ? I'm thinking about starting up a new with probably the greatest game ever made in history of mankind. So currently I'm checking the AOC forums and global chat on the stauts of AOC nowadays. Dawnsong....I remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Warshack View Post
    Hello. Is this an internatioal guild, or do you have region/language limitations ? I'm thinking about starting up a new with probably the greatest game ever made in history of mankind. So currently I'm checking the AOC forums and global chat on the stauts of AOC nowadays. Dawnsong....I remember the name.
    Yes we are international, English speaking in guild, raid times is set at EU time. No requirements other than the English speaking bit... feel free to contact us online ;-)

We can take in the following classes for T4 raids. BS, Tos, Pom, Hox, Sin & Guard

All other classes/lvl`s/returning players/etc... contact us for questions.

Default Returning Player

Hello

I am returning player but I remember almost nothing so I am pretty much a noob. I'm interested in joining your guild I have TS3 and I am somewhat active. My charater's name is Xpheria and I am a lvl 13 Herald of Xolti.
    Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kevocia View Post
    Hello

I am returning player but I remember almost nothing so I am pretty much a noob. I'm interested in joining your guild I have TS3 and I am somewhat active. My charater's name is Xpheria and I am a lvl 13 Herald of Xolti.
    Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you soon
    You left the game at lvl 13? lol ;-)
    Anyway, just contact us online, ask in global or look for Caiyla, Pliigheu our main recruiters.
    Tell em you talked to me here and your good to go...

Still can take a couple more into our T4 group.
    Also newbs/returning players welcome. Contact me here or ask online

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Still can take a couple more into our T4 group.
    Also newbs/returning players welcome. Contact me here or ask online
    Do you have a level requirement? I just returned to the game but my main is a level 74 guardian at the moment. Looking to do end-game raiding once I finish off getting 80

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast