Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Just contact one of our officers online guys and tell em you posted here.
    If noone is to be seen simply post in global and some member will always see it ;-)
    Cool, will do...

If new players, newbs, returning or somewhat casual players want to join a big guild and learn the trade, get help and some great fun, feel free to contact us.
    We do have a very succesfull raidteam but would be more than happy to fill up with some more low lvl players of all kinds to keep the variety alive ;-)
    Contact us here or online...

We do have a very succesfull raidteam

What exactly is a successfull raidteam?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjessen View Post
    What exactly is a successfull raidteam?
    It can be a raidteam that manage to get 24 members online at the same time to do T1....I know many cant do that these days.
    In our case its a team that killed all bosses in T4 and now working on T5. So for not beeing a harcore guild its pretty damn good if you ask me ;-)

Greetings! I'm a returning player, currently levelling a Cimmerian Conq (lvl 30), but I also have a couple of alts (Barb, BS, HoX -- various levels). I'm interested in talking with you guys to see if I'd be a good fit for Dawnsong. I live in the western US, and usually play in the evenings (about 11pm MT/10pm PT/1am ET). Let me know who to contact if you need more info, or if I can apply!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultann View Post
    Greetings! I'm a returning player, currently levelling a Cimmerian Conq (lvl 30), but I also have a couple of alts (Barb, BS, HoX -- various levels). I'm interested in talking with you guys to see if I'd be a good fit for Dawnsong. I live in the western US, and usually play in the evenings (about 11pm MT/10pm PT/1am ET). Let me know who to contact if you need more info, or if I can apply!
    Just talk to us online mate, but be aware that we are mostly EU operated. Got several US members too but all raids are during EU evenings. ;-)

If new players, newbs, returning or somewhat casual players want to join a big guild and learn the trade, get help and some great fun, feel free to contact us.
    We do have a very succesfull raidteam but would be more than happy to fill up with some more low lvl players of all kinds to keep the variety alive ;-)
    Might even be some openings in the raid team, who knows ;-)
    Contact us here or online..

I"m a returning player, haven't played since around 2009 though. I've spent the last few days back in the game, running around doing a few quests and trying to get used to the controls again. But I can't remember too much about what I was doing, so I'm looking for a group that is able to help out in getting me back into things properly.

I tried doing an in-game search for "Dawnsong", but the guild tab didn't pull up any results matching this group. I am not seeing any officer names listed in the topic posts, so if there are particular people we should contact in-game, can you provide those player names here? Or is the guild under a different name in-game? I expanded the search filters to include anything under the name "Dawn" with 1-999 members, levels 1-80, and still no positive results.

I am a US (West coast, PST) player, but I am also a full-time college student so my gaming hours are usually in the evenings US time which I think is early mornings UK time. On Mon, Wed, and weekends I can probably be online during EU evening hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ninpo2dan View Post
    I"m a returning player, haven't played since around 2009 though. I've spent the last few days back in the game, running around doing a few quests and trying to get used to the controls again. But I can't remember too much about what I was doing, so I'm looking for a group that is able to help out in getting me back into things properly.

I tried doing an in-game search for "Dawnsong", but the guild tab didn't pull up any results matching this group. I am not seeing any officer names listed in the topic posts, so if there are particular people we should contact in-game, can you provide those player names here? Or is the guild under a different name in-game? I expanded the search filters to include anything under the name "Dawn" with 1-999 members, levels 1-80, and still no positive results.

I am a US (West coast, PST) player, but I am also a full-time college student so my gaming hours are usually in the evenings US time which I think is early mornings UK time. On Mon, Wed, and weekends I can probably be online during EU evening hours.
    Just ask for us in global, normally some member sees it.. ;-)
    Or send me a ingame tell and I see it when I log on.. /tell Thain
    the guild search and all that has been bugged for years, its useless...and we do have more than 999 members too lol ;-)
    Last edited by Thainster; 13th November 2014 at 14:36.

Just ask for us in global, normally some member sees it.. ;-)
    Or send me a ingame tell and I see it when I log on.. /tell Thain
    the guild search and all that has been bugged for years, its useless
    It is because the search limit is 999 . But there are currently ~1020 members in dawnsong .
    I had the same issue when I wanted to join , but then I asked on global and Cayla picked me up :b
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast