Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ToS Builds 2013

Top 3 in dps with full T4 necro/demo/tos in raid with my spec in t3. Can watch videos on my twitch.

As for pvp only falima on set can beat me in kills. Every night facepoker or myself are streaming set mini games until 3am. Most are recorded also. Even the premade the other night.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

The build i posted for t2/t3 raid does around 1700-2k dps with t3gear and few pieces of khitai. I have seen screenshots of other tos in t3/t4 using sparks builds getting 2k dps. Anyone have a raid spec with sparks?

2k dps on which boss?

i agree with CK, titanic storm is really pointless for PVE, wrath of the serpent ring is also a waste.
    i would put points in spark storm, empowered life of set, column lightning, lightning cast, blood mana is also useful

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    i agree with CK, titanic storm is really pointless for PVE, wrath of the serpent ring is also a waste.
    i would put points in spark storm, empowered life of set, column lightning, lightning cast, blood mana is also useful
    is that for T4 or you run that in all PvE? what do you parce on dps for individual fights and for total raid time?

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    is that for T4 or you run that in all PvE? what do you parce on dps for individual fights and for total raid time?
    i run that in all pve (except entity and lurker where i use ranged spec)
    the parse differs because it's dependent on the target's protection, but i top the parse on general, basilisk, imp, emperor, mithrelle and entity first phase

PvP build with no Static Blood, Staggering Voice, Rousing Shock or Lightning Cast.
    PvE build with no Column Lighting or Empowered Life of Set ( no wonder your necro is falling behind, lol )

Not even Bloodmana in any of them.

OP your builds are seriously lacking. Would not recommend for anyone to use ever. Take some of the advice given here. If you need more, I can provide.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 9th March 2013 at 20:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    but i top the parse on general, basilisk, imp, emperor, mithrelle and entity first phase
    general, door or boss damage only?
    imp, plants or boss damage only?
    emperor, golems or boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    general, door or boss damage only?
    imp, plants or boss damage only?
    emperor, golems or boss?

overall DPS.

on zodiac bosses only im usually on top 3-5 since nasty sins and carnage conqs go wild there and i need to CC stuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    PvP build with no Static Blood, Staggering Voice, Rousing Shock or Lightning Cast.
    PvE build with no Column Lighting or Empowered Life of Set ( no wonder your necro is falling behind, lol )

Not even Bloodmana in any of them.

OP your builds are seriously lacking. Would not recommend for anyone to use ever. Take some of the advice given here. If you need more, I can provide.
    first off you must play in EU.

that pvp build is used by almost all the tos in pvp, its not my build but the most common. the better tos on US servers with this spec on average around 25-35 kills and sometimes top out more http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=242667

the pve spec like i posted is t1-t3, do not have experience with t4. do pug t3 and and guild t3 and top parce.
    Last edited by raist718; 9th March 2013 at 23:17.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast