Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ToS Builds 2013

Default ToS Builds 2013

Current PvP spec while working on a Fangs build

http://goo.gl/yjcAE

Raid Spec (T1-T3)

http://goo.gl/05Jtc
    Last edited by raist718; 20th March 2013 at 04:30.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Raid Spec (T1-T3)

http://goo.gl/lnyqd
    get rid off Titanic Storm and use the two points to get Empowered Life of Set and Blood Mana. Both much more useful feats than extra two meters attack range on Storm Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    get rid off Titanic Storm and use the two points to get Empowered Life of Set and Blood Mana. Both much more useful feats than extra two meters attack range on Storm Field.
    that extra range is really not 2 meters, its basically twice the regular stormfield if not more.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    that extra range is really not 2 meters, its basically twice the regular stormfield if not more.
    are you afraid to go close or whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    are you afraid to go close or whats your point?
    Only good point is to stay at reasonnable range and let the closest spots to barbs/sins/whatever class who cry they can't reach the boss.

But i agree : for T1 to T3 it's far from mandatory, and can be somewhat dangerous when there's in some cases in w2 (trashmobs pulled in numbers)
    Last edited by Bibik; 8th March 2013 at 10:00.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Only good point is to stay at reasonnable range and let the closest spots to barbs/sins/whatever class who cry they can't reach the boss
    and how many situations like this there are where you must have more range on storm field to avoid blocking melee players?

I don't know, i don't count thoses situations when i play. Zodiac is the first that comes to my mind, and for T3, Arbanus/Master Gyas.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

i'd blame the melee in those situations.

Posting builds are a good thing, talking about your strategy is also good. However, not every build works in every situation when it comes to PVP. Its not scripted like PVE. Once you learn how a dungeon works, you are set. In PVP, the situation changes every game, and sometimes in the middle of the game.

I have seen Gank a few times. He has won some and lost some. i have never seen raist yet, so no comment. The thing you have to realize, is that you have to build your class to your playstyle as well as the opponents you are facing. Keep that in mind, and any build can have its strengths and weaknesses based on that exact situation. So commenting on someone elses build is not always going to be helpful, becuase you are thinking about your playstyle and your experiences, which difer based on your team, the time frame you play and etc.

Keep that in mind when offering critiques.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast