Default the list

wrong placed feats

ravenous souls-clearly a reanimation feat
    soul absoption-clearly a reanimation feat
    the devourer-clearly a reanimation feat
    unholy inspiration-clearly a reanimation feat
    sacrifice-clearly a reanimation feat
    death eater-clearly a reanimation feat

those are the unquestionable wrong placed feats in nightfall wich should be on reanimation

decomposition-ftw is primary dot
    infestation-this should be in nightfall

these because flesh to worms is primary tool in any pvp build relying on despoil the soul/nightfall, makes no sense that these feats are in "pet" feat tree when if i want to make a pure magic damage increase build i need those feats

necrotic pustule-should be linked to fleash to worms feats

bursting bomb-the increase in damage on detonating chill make it a very wanted feat for despoil the souls/nightfall necros
    its my hope you remove idiotic necrotic bombs but this feat once you remove those hideous things is very handy if positioned in nightfall tree please consider this despite not being an realy needed thing

spells wich need attention badly

gelid bonesspell and all feats associated to increasing its performance, apart from touch of winter feat, are all utterly crap.
    make this worth casting or improving via feats
    -sugestion:
    1-make bones of frost add elemental torment to this spell as well as decrease its cast to instant at 5 points feated
    2-add a dot to its cast somewhat like the dots of ymirs champion boss in ymirs pass works
    http://imageshack.us/a/img854/3319/dotsice.png

life leech
    this spell is beind useless its heal is bad and its damage ridiculous
    -sugestion:add its efects as a inate dot to lifestrike

parasitic soul swarm
    its damage and performance make it unusable in any situation there is ingame.
    -sugestion:make it a counterpart buff to frozen hatred working in similar ways but based on high crits on icestrike, this would ofc require adjustments to all associated feats to parasitic soul swarm and parasitic souls; wich anyways should be all linked and in reanimation not scattered all over the place

deathly blizzard
    the only reason to cast this spell is because of tome of epithur for aoe stun, its damage and casting time and given its mechanics of being a slow chaneling spell make it rather useless
    -sugestion: make it a spell similar to demos living firestorm
    a placeable aoe spell with even lower damage then now but granting bonus eletric magic damage for tos and some small amount of bonus fire protection to those hit by it and debuffing evenemies with elemental torment proc

tome of epithur
    cooldown extremely high
    -sugestion:make cooldown to reuse 5-6 minutes we realy need this!

ritual of the lich
    the feat has 1 major issue its cooldown to reuse just reduce it to 2 minutes!!!

remarcably bad feats needing attention

.embrace death
    .plaged heart curse+wretched heart curse
    .grip of death
    .bones of frost
    .cabal
    .bone hord
    .curse of pain
    .walk with death
    .one with death
    .undead champion:slaughter wraith
    .life leeches
    .gluttonous reaper
    .ruined blight+dread blight+night of the harvester
    .unholy fortitude
    .death eater
    .sacrifice
    .soul absorption
    .netherworld deception

notoriously bad silver and gold perks

unhearthly apprentice
    could be a comander type pet wich reduces hate on necromancer and team members except if in defensive stance and sligtly augments magic damage of team and necromancer 2 minutes cooldown to reuse something like
    7%minus hate buff for team and 100 magic damage(given extremely low bsd coeficients this would be more of a group booster then a necro booster)

nightmare companions
    the icon looks like dogs, the name makes you think of dogs, so how about you just adapt the already existing guild renown pet and mob (like in lvl60 destiny quest) that looks like this
    http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4466/undeaddog.jpg
    to be a 1 minute cooldown summoning 2-3 dogs wich place a dot like that
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7757/ripperbite.jpg
    and maybe fear enemies or do a hinder movement once upon cast

silver perks
    we only have 1 single working silver perk wich is chiling breath
    please revise the other 3 so they actualy provide pve and pvp advantages right now apart from cb all suck bad and enough players gave nice sugestions to tweak them please improve them!

nerf nerf nerf

.reduce flesh to worms duration to 15 secs
    .reduce all necromancer dots(current and future) to last max 15-20 seconds
    .remove idiotic necrotic bombs from game once and for all!

hopes
    i want a necro wich has clearly divided feat trees nightfall with cold magic one side and unholy+life leechs other side and reanimation pet enhancement only feats with mage pets and melee pets

i want more micro management for using pets sending them placing dots and have asured 800-1000 dps doing that is lame and boring!
    would be far better if more pets like general of the dead could be feated enhancing pets performance acording to each "general" sumoned
    that way at least there would be some management required to using pets

on the nightfall counterpart i just wish feats to be working and worth putting points in them, also more management of consuming dots like pestilencial blast+chill and if fixed spells granting debuffs consumable by shatter...
    what i mean is spamming icetrike after placing dots is quite dull would be far better to have all diferent spells/debuffs able to be consumed by other spells with diferent efects, not just more damage but more possibilities of consuming dots to get life taps or an extra cc for example

hope you consider fixing all this still this year.
    cheers and hope more players continue to provide sugestions for upcoming necro revamp
    Last edited by noite80; 26th April 2013 at 23:56.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    wrong placed feats

nerf nerf nerf

.reduce flesh to worms duration to 15 secs
    .reduce all necromancer dots(current and future) to last max 15-20 seconds
    .remove idiotic necrotic bombs from game once and for all!

Why are you asking for a nerf? I see broken mechanics, not overpowered skills.

Lower the times, raise the damage. Make Gelid Bones a dot again.

Honestly would rather them not change it, I'd rather not a Necro be a Demo. Supposed to be different. Feats need to be rearranged though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Lerael View Post
    Why are you asking for a nerf? I see broken mechanics, not overpowered skills.
    alright ill explain better

ftw damage should be increase by 10% and its duration halved.
    its duration combined with infestation leads to utterly retarded gameplay in pvp with someplayers exploiting its mechanics by doting and sw in hide never truly enganging in pvp and get rewarded with kills, and given it lasts so long it prevents for extended periods to capture flags and positions in pvp minigames.

necrotic bombs are hideous and shouldnt exist, mechanics to denotate any of your minions would be prefered with added cooldown to doing that given current detonation mechanics is 5 secs.
    the floating testicles only act to prevent melees to engage in atacking, find its mechanics of floating mines very uneeded and dispensable, and again this is part of those mechanics rewarding cowardice with players having selected someone send bombs on them from around corner.

overall minions should be made efective while having range of control seriously reduced because again rewarding cowards sending pets while in hide behind corner is just fail

would actualy be very welcome if motd would have reduced duration would mean its finisher heal more often :>, this and ofc adjusting its returns in damage and heal by point invested in the feat given in its current state 1 point is very low compared to 5 pointsin it

pestilencial blast damage is very adquate as well as its duration no point touching it.

overhall more detonation mechanics/curses would be welcomed no easy mode stuff more mechanics rewarding atention and knowledge of class rather then easymode coward crap like 42 secs dot and bombs...
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Lower the times, raise the damage. Make Gelid Bones a dot again.

Honestly would rather them not change it, I'd rather not a Necro be a Demo. Supposed to be different. Feats need to be rearranged though.
    if anything want more mechanics for necro wich is already very diferent from hit 4 buttons demo(3 instant+wave of fail)

want more dots to detonate or aply curses, more pets like general of the dead wich grant abilities to minions, and ofc a proper reanimator end feat to bring myself or allies back from the dead!!!
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Suggestion

Plague Swarm

Please increase this to 6m (to be consistant with other AOE skills eg ToS Totem, maybe Gang stench - cant remember the radius on that).

Please spread all current running dots (not just FTW) to nearby players (MoTD, PB, Lifestrike - if feated for the dot). This alone i beleive would help necro surviveability a lot.

Agree with all other comments made by Noite above, except the reduction in FTW. Its a skill that i beleive makes the necro unique. What other class can nullify the other teams healing.
    Ruducing the time serves to bring it closer to the playstyle of a demo or ranger.

Otherwise, as i said - above notes all ring true.

Is it possible to add a pet control panel with commands like
    Attack, Comeback, Deffme, and NEW Stay at your acctual position ?

Then please Make it possible to insant cast pets during Respawmshield. It a pain to cast all F*cking pet again -.-

And dont remove Necrotic bombs.

Fixing broken mechanics and moving feats is all good ofc, but buffing necro more, u guys seems playing own AoC :E

Necro is already in really strong state, Funcom crew should be really super carefull and wise with tweaking/revamping such class.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Akapulto View Post
    Is it possible to add a pet control panel with commands like
    Attack, Comeback, Deffme, and NEW Stay at your acctual position ?

Then please Make it possible to insant cast pets during Respawmshield. It a pain to cast all F*cking pet again -.-

And dont remove Necrotic bombs.
    look in ability tab its already there and each bindable
    also stonerune has realy nice ui for using pet comands

feat "no rest for the dead"

necrotic bombs is utterly retarded it must leave this game

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Fixing broken mechanics and moving feats is all good ofc, but buffing necro more, u guys seems playing own AoC :E

Necro is already in really strong state, Funcom crew should be really super carefull and wise with tweaking/revamping such class.
    some spells need buffing,tweaking or removal
    ftw duration is too long and rewards crap behaviour from players
    why not add blistering wounds to it? instead of it lasting obnoxious 42 secs and interrupting flags from being picked up.

parasitic soul swarm is pure crap would realy like to have transformed in a counter buff to frozen hatred to have some crit hits spawn a skull something like 4-5 procs per minute

deathly blizard is very soft spell needing love or tweak, would rather have it dealing same damage or lower and have it work like living firestorm a placeable frost aoe. or simply removed, only use for it is for aoe stun after tome of epithur.

leech life is realy a joke of a spell, needs to be removed or reworked.realy think it would work great as a finisher dot to lifestrike.

death's terror fear, used to be great defensive instant cast now no one uses it, since i think has enough instant cc's would realy like to either reduce it via feats its cast time or have it changed to target fear instead like pom's fear works. that way it would be usable again.

ice shackle used to be instant and made a lot of diference in gameplay now its use is reduced given its cast time would realy like to have its cast time reduced.

gelid bones is still shlt spell, im realy hoping its associated feats get improved so its worth casting it, having it place a frost dot would be perfect, alternatively if it could proc elemental torment would work too, and many still ask for it to be instant.

having set's ruin-set's cold hatret-blasphemy isntant cast would make a world of diference in pvp and realy inst too much to ask.

having ritual of the lich recast to 2-3 minutes would make a world of diference to this feat and has been a long ignore request from long term necro players

if grip of death would at least proc elemental torment would make spell worth it again, but given current state of things would making it be afected properly by death god would be fair.
    althought just removing this feat for some of those curses already existing ingame (like stage sugests to have more curses efects/spells)would be nice too

list is too huge for tweaks needed make up your own.

and i realy hope they dont revolve around keeping necrotic bombs and 42 secs flesh to worms...
    Last edited by noite80; 15th March 2013 at 17:48.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I do agree about ftw duration reduction and bombs removal, both things are badly affect gameplay, I would even say unhealthy.

About this spells and stuff:

FtW Duration, I think would be no harm just decrease duration without any paybacks, already stronk thing. Buffing it futher? No ty.

Parasitic Soul Swarm - well no idea channeling spells like that quite useless for pvp, coz supersloooow, so yeah could be reworked in kind of buff that could be good addition.

Deathly Blizzard agree quite useless in nowdays state, looks like an intresting point to make it alike to living firestorm thingie, but in that case will be good nerf damage like 50% so it will be a debuffing component for necro.

Life Leech is very situational spell, with quite bad usability, but adding it as buff for lifestrike, imo will make lifestrike to much OP, coz its already quite nicee now with good heal and dot from AA. Its rather better it merge with Ghoulish Feast somehow or Gangrenous Stench imo.

Death Terror Fear - idd useless, dunno what to do with it, but give necros more cc, like target fear could be again a bit overboard.

Ice Shackle still nice and usefull, just a bit less universal. No need any changes.

Gelid Bones is hard question again, adding more dots to necro, will empower bursting damage so its not a really good option, maybe buff/rework additional feats to more potent snare, faster cast time, and some cunning situational effect, also could be merged somehow with precious life leech.

About Ritual of Lich changes, this one is risky thing, quite solid buff, ofc it needs reduced cooldown, but 2 mins i think will make it too op, maybe 2.30 or 3 mins at least.

About Grip, yeah this changes like adding it to Death God list, is fine, this one need some buff.

Just dont forget that revamp, will most likely sort feats between trees nicer, alike to tos, so NF necro wouldnt need go to reanimation anymore and would be able obtain for example Lich with no harm to general. So every tweaks in spells should be done very carefully after alot testings.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast