Thread: The Archived Forums Aren't Searchable?

Default The Archived Forums Aren't Searchable?

Trying to search for a post on the old US forums. I enter search criteria and hit enter and get " The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed."

Unfortunately, there's no capta\image verification field. What is in place instead is "Image Verification Input error: Invalid referer" (yes, the misspelling is in it to. I copied and pasted the field).

Will we not be able to search the old forums?

Are you signed into the forums when you try to search? I just checked by searching for my own posts, and came up with a huge list. I didn't need to enter any captcha\image verification either.

If that doesn't work for you as well, let me know and I'll see what I can find out.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 7th March 2013 at 04:32.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Are you signed into the forums when you try to search? I just checked by searching for my own posts, and came up with a huge list. I didn't need to enter any captcha\image verification either.

If that doesn't work for you as well, let me know and I'll see what I can find out.
    Looks like it's okay. I could have sworn I was logged in but I'll attribute it to user error and go from there. Thanks...
    Last edited by Arishanya; 7th March 2013 at 04:33. Reason: spelling error. ;) I am a bit OCD with my own grammar.