Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bear Smash Guide

Hello, is this build still relevant for playing today? I haven't played my lvl 80 BS for such a long time and I'm only a new lvl 80 with rubbish gear and at the moment trying to raise my faction level with the Tamarin Tigers to get better gear, but I'm not sure what build to use as I keep dying...a lot! Any advice would be really helpful.

if you're dying it's probably not the build, but how you're playing and your gear. playing solo a lot? maybe be more careful with pulling mobs, and pulling melee mobs to the ranged mobs.

as for if the build is relevant or not, everything is the same, except that the endfeat combo, "Bewilder" now can be applied to raidbosses, so you'll need to include that.

this is the best overall PvE build now: http://goo.gl/VeDsfN
    even for the time I think the build in OP had minor issues distribution of points to spirit and lack of Rune of Grounding, which has use every now and then, but it was extremely marginal.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 5th July 2016 at 15:07.

Thanks for the info, it's really helpful and yeah I'm playing solo a lot and trying to not pull too many mobs at the same time!

if you stack mobs together so you can hit 3 or more of them it's really important that you use internal bleed right away and then lycantrophic bite right after to get life back. and always, always always keep your blue heal + manifestation up when in battle. precast before engaging mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    if you're dying it's probably not the build, but how you're playing and your gear. playing solo a lot? maybe be more careful with pulling mobs, and pulling melee mobs to the ranged mobs.

as for if the build is relevant or not, everything is the same, except that the endfeat combo, "Bewilder" now can be applied to raidbosses, so you'll need to include that.

this is the best overall PvE build now: http://goo.gl/VeDsfN
    even for the time I think the build in OP had minor issues distribution of points to spirit and lack of Rune of Grounding, which has use every now and then, but it was extremely marginal.
    oh lurvi always the critic. jajaja

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112