Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[PVE] I hate to take a page from the book of wow, but add a bind-on-account option so we can give hand me downs to alts.

[MISC] There should be some way to earn a trickle of "free" funcom points by playing. I feel that people looking a 0 points are less likely to buy 100 points than people who have ground out 300 and need 50 more for that sweet item.

[MISC] Institute some form of title system. Slay 500 Picts, title "Kheren Pict-Foe", slay 1000 picts, title "Kehren Pict-Slayer" reward cosmetic item. Complete 50 quests in Cimmeria, title "Keheren, Friend of the North" and discount at all cimmerian shops. complete 100 quests, title "Khren, the North Wind" cosmetic item and choice of legendary weapon.

[Items/Pets]
    Give the possibility to gear up mounts. i.e. saddles, horseshoes and such that give mounts better stats, make'em faster, increase the (ridiculous) damage, give higher stagger immunity...

[Items/Pets]
    Make Mountgear (see above) rare drops in 6m and/ or in raids - especialy in the ones rarely done.

[Interface] Allow only one line per ten seconds for one user on public channels.

[Misc] Place the IRC channel and server data somewhere.

[Interface]For public channels, make font size and color scripts built-in into the chat and make all scripts a Premium-only feature.

[Misc] Let F2P players raid in one T2 instance of their choice once per fortnight.

[Interface]Account-wide friends and ignored people.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 12th March 2013 at 05:06.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[PVE]

1. Re-evaluate Mithrelle Destiny Fight at Level 50: Less HP more Mechanics.

2. Shield Re-itemization – Level 1-80: Currently, almost all blue shields on the leveling path from 1-80 have Guardian centric stats. Adding some BOE shields to the game for Levels 1-80 which have stats for Dark Templars, Priests of Mitra, Tempests of Set, etc. would go a long way to easing the pain of leveling as an S & S.

3. Heavy Armor Earlier – For Guardians, leveling from 20-40 can be a nightmare, since so much of our survivability is tied to wearing heavy armors. (Same for Dark Templars) Allowing the Soldier classes the use of Heavy Armor at Level 20, would go a long way towards easing the pain on leveling tank classes.

4. Add Heavy Armor @ Level 20 - See #3 for reason.

[PVE] Add "Unchained" versions (Like Amphitheater of Karutonia) of all Khitai hardmodes, where difficulty is brought back to before nerfs. This would revive Khitai for so many players.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

[Interface] A bag for "never sell" items (i.e., items in this bag do not show up in vendor sell window).

[Interface] Make Tutorial on/off option carry across all characters.

[Misc] For item shop and/or as a veteran award: make versions of one-character items (e.g., a mount) that cost extra but are available for all characters (one-per-account).
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    [Interface] A bag for "never sell" items (i.e., items in this bag do not show up in vendor sell window).
    Make this a new tab not a bag.

[Interface] Add a bag-spot to every tab. Making all in game bags usable on every tab (current Quest-item and Resource tabs and wanted "never sell" tab)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

[MISC] Please, add Recustomization of your character to a paid services. I would like to get a enw look after 4 years.

[FORUMS]::
    Please make the [New Posts] button at the top choose the appropriate language for the member ~ thumbing through various threads in languages I don't speak is a bit tedious and a feature that IS supported by this app

"Ik spreek geen Nederlands". =P

ty
    Last edited by Mustaine; 13th March 2013 at 19:32.

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast