Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[Interface]
    how about selling a new advanced UI on the store, or make it Premium exclusive. The standard UI could really use a nice makeover in usability and appearance. I'd pay at least 1200 FC points extra for that. Just don't give it away for free, make some money with it
    Last edited by Manilavanilla; 10th March 2013 at 23:14.

[PvE]
    [PvP]
    [Guild]
    [Crafting]
    [Items/Pets]
    [Interface]
    [Misc]

Hire or build up a anti-TPP system.

my contract didnt say anything about this mess u guys let go trough and having ZERO protection aganist sounds like contract failure by ur side.

Deleting the posts talking about it dont make the problem go away.

actually a refund sounds nice.
    Last edited by bolas; 10th March 2013 at 23:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

[PVE] Change or expand the 80 level content with one without endless grinding.

[PVP] Use a ranking system based on pvp lvl in 80lvl mini games.

[PVP] Reduce the cooldown of mini's related quests to 2 hours vs 6 hours.

[PVP] Make classes more ballanced. Sins and Conqs are overpowered.

[UI] F2P should be able to use the "/tell" command to everyone.

[MISC] Deliver your promises. The reverted update should 've been
    on-line several days ago

---------------------------------------------------------

[MISC] Merge the US+EU PVP servers and US+EU PVE servers as well and later apply the megaserver like TSW

or

[MISC] Merge ALL servers and make the PVP an option through instances or flags

cause of the diminishing population

-------------------------------------------------------------

[PVP] Allow buying PVP gear with gold vs tokens up to PVP lvl 7, so new 80lvl players can obtain decent PVP gear faster

or

[PVP] Put PVP lvl 7 in the in-game store but keep the PVP-level restrictions vs PVP lvl 5 gear that can be bought and wear from anyone 80lvl

so new 80lvl players could have a chance against veterans

----------------------------------------------------------------

[PVE] Add an easy/casual difficulty version of all instances with lower or no rewards, so anyone can run them solo (aka tutorial mode for niewbies)

[MISC] Give more FC points per month to subscribed players. I suggest 600 vs 60 (if I remember correctly)

[MISC] Simplify the token system. Remove the useless tokens vs buying usefull token with unusefull tokens

[MISC] Listen to your customers. Everyboby complains that their need goes to deaf ears...
    Last edited by harpwood; 11th March 2013 at 00:31.

[MISC]

Allow people to buy game codes from the account page. This would allow us user to gift game time to friends.

Many of us know people who maybe forced to go ftp or who have friends who are ftp and would like to give them a chance to play for 60 days as a sub.

Many of us also have no local stores that handle game cards and no reliable online retailers of them.

[PVE]

Increase the drop rate of milestone symbols off the mobs in paiking. The drop rate was significantly nerfed when the milestone quest was made repeatable. Having this quest as repeatable actually increases the need for symbols. Nerfing the drop rate was a backwards move. Restoring it to the original drop rate is needed.
    Last edited by Aylis; 11th March 2013 at 00:27.

[MiSC]

what if AoC would get some kind of Legacy system? To unite the characters on an account and perhaps give some cross-class benefits?
    Basically the suggestion is to rip off the only good idea from SWTOR

[MISC]

a housing system to display achievements and collected objects/weapons

[MISC]
    Minigames (e.g. fishing, bar brawling)
    Last edited by Manilavanilla; 11th March 2013 at 00:56.

[Interface] Allow us to mark items in inventory as favorites. These items will never appear on vendor sell lists unless unmarked.

[PVE] Do not add more content with more powerful gear yet. Concentrate on bugfixing and adding something for RPers.

[PVP] Add tokens for low-level minigames, keep the cooldown at 6 hours.

[PVP] Conquerors are overpowered in PvP. Bear Shaman and ToS are a bit powerful and need some tweaking for PvP at some PvE levels.

[PVP] Do not change any speed in gaining PvP experience or gear: it is perfect at the moment. Veterans, as it said in the survey, should have the edge in gear and skill over newcomers. Add queues for arenas for duels and exchange Hallowed Vaults with Blood Ravine in the queue, as it was! Add visible K/D statistics and add more statistics to minigame results.

[PVE] Rename NM to Easy Mode, HM difficulty to Normal Mode of all instances, and add the previous difficulties when hard modes were really hard as HM.

[MISC] Keep the tokens and bring back the skills (Mana renewal, taunt, etc. - their balance made the game more engaging).

[PVE] Make 4-hour buffs 1-hour again.

[PVE] Give Rangers their combos. It is really boring not to have those. Make the strongest aim for the head and chest. Weaker or slower - to the sides.

[PVE] I want to change my eye color!
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 11th March 2013 at 07:47.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

(PVE) Please never ever ever make another Boss encounter like the Entity in T4. Why would you make a Boss fight where 3 classes have absolutely no roll to play and are next to completely useless there? Seriously, is there something the entire gaming community is missing here? Is there something Barbs, Sins, and Hoxes are suppose to do other than switch to a ranged class?
    I am seriously disappointed about this and a bit resentful.

So, how about making a fix and adding a mechanic so melee have a reason to be there or explain your reasoning behind the current mechanic.

Thank you, I love your game otherwise.

[PvP]

•Weekly guild vs. guild mini games. 12vs12.Victorious guild takes pvp buffs for one week.Battlekeep owner guilds cant join this minis.
    •1vs 1 duel minigames.
    •Pvp battlekeeps must wear off.So people have to do bori for materials.
    •Minigames must be with equal level chars. They can sory Pvp level 1-5,pvp level 6-10.
    •Pve and pvp servers can merge.it can be pvp instances like epic ones.

[Guild]

•There must be T4 guild city with improved buffs. Also it can be new buildings.
    •There must be new guild reknown levels.

[Crafting]

•All items will be made by crafters. Only resources will drop from mobs.

ps.Sorry for my english.

[PvE]
    At each step of the destiny quest line (at lvl 30/50/60/80), grant the player enough xp to complete one AA level or, as a reward, one Phial of Heavenly Knowledge.

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast