Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderator Interaction

I know moderators have to keep their regular player identities separate from their moderator accounts... but do they have to keep the link between their two usernames private? Is it a NDA sort of deal? Just curious.

Yes it is.
    I mean, we do our best to never give our "player" name around, even to friends, it's a bit like batman you see ?

Having been a moderator on a different MMO (closed now), we were not allowed to give out our in game/on forum names as part of the policy. It reduced the chance for harrassment by disgruntled players of the moderator in game or on the forums.

I suspect Funcom does the same thing.

Are the capes and superhero outfits supplied during your induction after successful completion of superhero basic training?

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    Are the capes and superhero outfits supplied during your induction after successful completion of superhero basic training?
    But of course!

I'll be sure to give each English Community Moderator a special hazing err I mean induction ceremony upon the completion of our current recruitment period.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    But of course!

I'll be sure to give each English Community Moderator a special hazing err I mean induction ceremony upon the completion of our current recruitment period.
    oooohhhh that sounds like fun... what is the hazing... sorry induction ceremony going to be? Maybe you could make it something themed

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    oooohhhh that sounds like fun... what is the hazing... sorry induction ceremony going to be? Maybe you could make it something themed
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you. It's going to be a secret mod handshake kinda thing. It's for us to know and you not to know.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you. It's going to be a secret mod handshake kinda thing. It's for us to know and you not to know.
    OK well if it's good I'm sure it will be posted on YouTube like everything else is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12