Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderator Interaction

Default Moderator Interaction

Well being a vet AoC player and forum troll, I gotta say its great to see Moderators back on the forums and working/playing with the game's community again. Well done.

My next questions are; are you guys playing the game? and when are ya all gonna start raiding/6 manning/pvping with us?

I wanna see the moderators pug a t3 once a week XD

And I wanna see screen shots of the Moderators vs Acos in a Sag lol

The Forum Moderators are volunteers and they all play the game. Their moderator account is not linked to their game account so you could already be doing SAG against moderators and you wouldn't know

I 2nd the notion of having positive moderator interaction. Its good to see them not on power trips and actually doing a good job. First Joel, now this... are we really seeing a change of times? Is winter really coming or has it already passed?

No it didn't pass. It's coming March 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    The Forum Moderators are volunteers and they all play the game. Their moderator account is not linked to their game account so you could already be doing SAG against moderators and you wouldn't know
    Hehe fair point, I probably should that thought of that.

I must admit I'm quite pleased those of you that have voiced your opinion of moderation on the forums are happy or positive about it.

Moderating can be a bittersweet responsibility. We do what's right for the community, and in turn tend to upset the individuals breaking the rules.

I for one am glad to have more help in moderating than I did before, and have already gotten to know a few of my new partners in crime a little bit.

The bottom line for all of us mods is that we want the forums to be a calm, relaxed, low stress environment for the community to come together and talk about the game we love and play.

So just remember that when you guys see our green posts. We don't hate you, we aren't out to get you. We're just doing the jobs we volunteered to do.

Side note - Yes I am an active player of the game, and while I may not be good at certain classes or play styles, I have been here a very long time, and will be here as long as Funcom will have me.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Having Free-to-play being separated from reset of the forums has kept trolls, harassment, and negativity to its minimum as long as I can remember.

Now you can at least have a conversation with the people that actually play the game!

It is really good to see the forum moderated! Keep up the good work! (Oh-oh i think i just discussed moderation. Will i get an infraction now? )
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Quote Originally Posted by torinach View Post
    Well being a vet AoC player and forum troll, I gotta say its great to see Moderators back on the forums and working/playing with the game's community again. Well done.

My next questions are; are you guys playing the game? and when are ya all gonna start raiding/6 manning/pvping with us?

I wanna see the moderators pug a t3 once a week XD

And I wanna see screen shots of the Moderators vs Acos in a Sag lol

Yes, it really is a great thing to see the new Moderation of the forums!!! I dig it.

Also, I hope FUNCOM has a strict policy for its' Moderators, GM's, or any FUNCOM employee that they remain anonymous while in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Furies- View Post
    Having Free-to-play being separated from reset of the forums has kept trolls, harassment, and negativity to its minimum as long as I can remember.
    and the pvp whining should decrease a lot now that F2P cannot post their QQ all over the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast