Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Assassin Build thread

Yikes. Of course it's there

LO has been overlooked mainly due to I spend tons of shards and I often need to be able to spend them on CoD and such. But it's worth a point certainly - I have it in my current spec tbh.

But the main question is whether Vile Corr dot is worth giving up more crit on bomb & sds dot... I guess I'll have to do some strawmans to figure it out if people haven't tried it already.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

It's viable but not better/more dps.It's less.Worth it or not is for you to decide though

Cheers, then I know what to settle for.

Appreciate it!
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Here is a specc i gave my friend who recently lvled 80 with his sin and wanted to pvp. After being ganked all the time, i gave him this specc.
    http://goo.gl/OLHLdP
    This specc is made to make sin's survive better, without sacrificing too much dps.
    This rotations works against almost everything: CC,GC+bomb,SDS+Dart. Then use Atrophy instead of swift strikes. Use liberation and excellent balance/avatar to avoid cc's. Tell me what you think!
    Last edited by rkrook96; 26th August 2013 at 10:20.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrook96 View Post
    Here is a specc i gave my friend who recently lvled 80 with his sin and wanted to pvp. After being ganked all the time, i gave him this specc.
    http://goo.gl/OLHLdP
    This specc is made to make sin's survive better, without sacrificing too much dps.
    This rotations works against almost everything: CC,GC+bomb,SDS+Dart. Then use Atrophy instead of swift strikes. Use liberation and excellent balance/avatar to avoid cc's. Tell me what you think!
    Pretty much one of the basic builds. Its good build, but no build can replace player skill.
    Dont forget to use face stab because rotation you said wont really be ideal vs everyone and face stabs are instant dmg with high chance to crit. Also swift strikes can crit nice and i love to use them and atrophy cant really replace them

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Pretty much one of the basic builds. Its good build, but no build can replace player skill.
    Dont forget to use face stab because rotation you said wont really be ideal vs everyone and face stabs are instant dmg with high chance to crit. Also swift strikes can crit nice and i love to use them and atrophy cant really replace them
    Ah, i ment that you do Atrophy before the first swift strikes, so you get the debuff on the target before you start the combo. Forgot to add the facestab. Ty for your opinion. =)

since iv been playing barb and discovered how short the cc break cds are in the general tree, i cant seem to figure out why im not using them on my sin. but then again it does feel like not many sins use em, in general ill spend 30secs tops hiding in a mini, im flying all over the place being a pain as much as i can to dpsers and healers on the other team, i most definately do get clipped by ccs very often, whos uses general in pvp?

aod does feel like a big compromise tho, the health and dps u get out of it is pretty badass

I use trybrid build on my blue geared sin, kind of get used to on having anti cc from playing barb. I do miss big punch from doing so but its so funny to see when i kill pvp 10 rangers and they desperatly trying to cc me.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    since iv been playing barb and discovered how short the cc break cds are in the general tree, i cant seem to figure out why im not using them on my sin. but then again it does feel like not many sins use em, in general ill spend 30secs tops hiding in a mini, im flying all over the place being a pain as much as i can to dpsers and healers on the other team, i most definately do get clipped by ccs very often, whos uses general in pvp?

aod does feel like a big compromise tho, the health and dps u get out of it is pretty badass
    Excellent balance is the only ant-cc worth speccing imo. It doesn't cost too many points and helps alot with your survivabillity. The CC's from lotus and the dps+avatar from corruption is more popular among sins nowdays.

My current pvp specc

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v7_1226...848827d2028618

I haven't been able to try it in minis due to my internet, but the combination of grave's blossom, DWW and 15% fatality chanse works good to get kills. Atrophy is an old feat i've started to use again, very quick attack with decent damage. The debuff has saved me from many deaths.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast