Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge!

Default Merge!

EU and US HoXes together at last! This makes me happy. As someone who spent time in both, I found each community had its own personality and even playstyles (although both were still the most polite, constructive class forums in the game, imo). Too bad we can't play together yet, but one step at a time.

Hopefully Tafale's raid guide goes back up soon. It'd be nice to get some other updated stuff up too, such as:
    • FAQ
    • leveling guide
    • gear guide

I'm not sure if there's an Advocate program any more -- I don't think I have mod rights, at the least -- but there are new forum mods coming in and I'm sure they'll sticky quality stuff if we request it.

I've been spending the last couple months compulsively leveling up new HoXes, and I know a few other vets have been lurking around lately. Maybe the fresh forums and developer revamp :P will give this fun game (and the best class concept I've found in an MMO) a much-deserved boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I'm not sure if there's an Advocate program any more -- I don't think I have mod rights, at the least -- but there are new forum mods coming in and I'm sure they'll sticky quality stuff if we request it.
    I can't speak on the Advocate program, but just PM a mod and we'll certainly sticky stuff for you!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Prima lives? :O
    Last edited by novastern; 6th March 2013 at 08:14.

My HoX spreadsheet with weapons for leveling and swords&accessories for lvl80:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...TU0NERXc#gid=0
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Not many HoX forum warriors left unfortunately. Waiting with horror the revamp since the latest HoX related post by Bylos indicated that the person who has done some revamping is leaving or left. HoX revamp "IF" coming can be a disaster big time.
    Last edited by SelfRez; 7th March 2013 at 12:36.

They need to understand that it is tweaks needed and abilities to help the class some in pvp. PvE is fine when the bugs are fixed.

It is important to emphasize that the class is playing very well , but is to slow in pvp. Thats where the "minirevamp" can come.

Speed us up, tough us up in a decent mix, but do not change the gamestyle. Allow pvp variants of abilties.

Plenty HoXes left playing .. seems we are most dedicated too

Welcome back Prima.

HoX ftw.

That is all.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Lots of activity in the builds thread. Nice to get to finally chat with the euros too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast