Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you please restore Conq Guide

Default Can you please restore Conq Guide

Hello

There was a very good, and more importantly current, Conq guide that was recently posted on the old forums in this area. I forget the guys name but it was on the front page.

Can you restore it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogsugar View Post
    Hello

There was a very good, and more importantly current, Conq guide that was recently posted on the old forums in this area. I forget the guys name but it was on the front page.

Can you restore it?
    When they put the US Forum archive up, I'm sure we can get it copied over.

Ok thank you! I am a noob and was using that guide a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Boogsugar View Post
    Ok thank you! I am a noob and was using that guide a lot
    Yeah, he did a good job of breaking it down.

Basically, for tanking: Burst of Aggression then GODS, FA 8, (swap weapons to dual wield) BB 7+Throat Slash (swap weapons to two-handed) FA9. Then you might have time for a HOFS 5 before starting over. If you have time and your aggro is good, you can also toss out a Breach while you're in dual wield. If you are swapping aggro, I would save Retaliation and/or Irritate and hit one or both right before your FA9 during the rotation, which I've found almost always grabs me some aggro.

I usually run Will of Mettle and then either Burning Standard or Fortifying Standard.

I'm sure the better-than-me conqs will be along soon with better advice

that guide was bad. he didn't even spec goad mob.

Default outdated

all conc guides where outdated, alot.

u had to find all ure info spread in alot of treads. i started a complete guide on a closed forum ill think about if ill place it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    that guide was bad. he didn't even spec goad mob.
    Yeah WTF? Mentions weapon swapping too right?

Almost all of the old guides had Yellow Goblin build links in them as well, which of course no longer work.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Well Im a new so I cant tell what is good or bad or outdated (other than thread date).

Anything that anyone can provide for noob to get pointed in the right direction is very much appreciated.

I am sure there are many more out there like me

I have made it to 36 now and tried a bunch of different builds, but still not really sure I am doing things right at all.

Default sticky

check the sticky post on this forum its good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast