Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro Builds

Viable.

Can't really recommend melee pets, though. They can do more damage in some situations, but bring a lot of problems, not least of them the "visual spam". Especially in T3, a Necro should be able to max out his damage (in regard to tank aggro) without the extra damage from going melee.
    But that, of course, as always depends on equipment, tanks, skill, raid setup, personal preference, ... No feat setup can fix a tank having a disconnect.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default NightFall/ No Pet Build

Is there a good Nightfall or no Pet Build ?

Quote Originally Posted by Braxin View Post
    Is there a good Nightfall or no Pet Build ?
    You lose a lot of dps running without pets. A better question would have been, is it for pve or pvp?

Nightfall seems to be the best build for T5 Yakhmar and mine is almost identical to the build posted a page back.

This would work for you if you really wanted to go without pets and it would be for pve however you wouldn't need the general tree at all.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Default thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Look a few posts back in this thread; http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2123289
    Question on the General tree -- 5 points on the mana potion --- could i use the 5 points on something else ? is a 10% increase too good to pass up ?

Well if you have agro problem move it to negative hate, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    You lose a lot of dps running without pets.
    No you don't. You need to work more, but a good NF spec has at least as much DPS as a Rea one.

That spec is for Yakhmar only, I can post others after my CS game if needed.
    Last edited by Nephturi; 1st March 2016 at 22:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Default Necro No pet builds

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    No you don't. You need to work more, but a good NF spec has at least as much DPS as a Rea one.

Love to see another no pet build

This is my all-purposes spec. Prot in General for Entity, but those 5 points can be moved. You can use this spec for almost anything pve, even to kite adds in HK if you know what you're doing.

This is my legacy AoE spec. It's quite a troll spec, because if you know how to use it, you can get aggro from any pack of 3+ mobs with Shatter. I don't use it anymore, because there's not much use in a 4+ targets AoE spell in raids after T2 (and I find it kind of sad.) It has slightly less DPS than the one above, but I used it to troll my friends in minies when they had a Rea necro in their team

There's not much you can do with the Necro trees to be honest, at least in pve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post

All depends on the fight.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast