Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    The neck has 40 con.

And I have almost all PvE gear and generally top kills in most mini's. Of course, that depends on if my team are complete idiots or have at least half a brain.

PS: This is on my Demo. Which you called me bad on. Then I farmed your team with it.
    lol, Nighthawke or that other bad demo. The difference is that I consistently do well sh1t team or not. But sure, pug minis get enough fail and you can't do anything especially when it's heals vs. no heals and a crap load of soldiers. That's just sh1t luck, skill has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Suctum; 8th March 2013 at 23:04.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Coming from someone who did premades against the best on Tyranny and Cimmeria, no demo is going to have time to stand still for 5 seconds. It just doesn't happen. I can tell you that every match I went against, I had someone assigned to me and they would follow me no matter what, essentially leaving it a 5v5 match. You can say what you want, but it's effective because I can't burn down a pvp 10 soldier or rogue quick enough to be part of the fight. I have to choose to kill the person on me or kite them around the fight and use nothing but instants. You don't dominate in that environment using nothing but instants.

If you are able to 'use superior positioning' and do what you want in premades now on your server, I can tell you that the level of skill you are fighting against is significantly lower than what Suctum and I are referring to.
    If you even get to SW and get a Let it Burn off in a premade, your competition is just plain sh1t. Period.

Who allows a clothie to do whatever in a premade, or is that just EU sportmanship? US the demo is kiting for the first 5 minutes until one team starts to realise they are getting farmed doing that and change strats or just give up. That's when you can sit back and bomb, but then your just farming people who are frustrated and making mistakes or given up. Not really PvP is it at that point.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Purge is trash now, which was the point of the General build logn ago, so don't worry about purge. You get snared more than anything, and breaking one just leaves you open for another.
    O M G

u do realize u lose 220 + prot, 440+ armor and a anti snare\root?

Yeah, without that, the hybrid atacks of a DT (physical and magical) with a 10+ snares secs, look damn OP.

Duder......thats why u QQ so much about melee

U are the perfect exemple why demos and gear needs to be nerfed, u rely SO much on ur godlike more class and pvp 9 gear that u can play with ZERO knowledge of game mechanics.
    Last edited by bolas; 8th March 2013 at 23:25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bolas View Post
    O M G

u do realize u lose 220 + prot, 440+ armor and a anti snare\root?

Yeah, without that, the hybrid atacks of a DT (physical and magical) with a 10+ snares secs, look damn OP.

Duder......thats why u QQ so much about melee

U are the perfect exemple why demos and gear needs to be nerfed, u rely SO much on ur godlike more class and pvp 9 gear that u can play with ZERO knowledge of game mechanics.
    Purge is trash because the snare people die from is stagger, not that stupid burden spell that you can just run out of range or los. You can't Purge stagger...lol

Also, get FTD, break it, and then 30 seconds later get FTD again while your break is down. Purge is trash.

As for 220 magic protection, just put on the T3 quest cloak.

As for DT, sure, once you got 3 VOM stacks and pop DP it hardly does any damage. LOL
    Doomsayer 2008

ok so I checked what my stats are with pvp gear.

9231 HP
    14.4 crit chance
    10.6 crit bonus damage
    1069 magic damage
    17.1 armor
    24.6 prot

PVP gloves, belt, wrists, Rings, Neck, Back are T3 pvp.
    Helm, Chest, Legs, Feet, Shoulders, T2 pvp.
    T3 Demo pve Knife
    T2 Demo pve Tali
    Decisive, Field of War, Transcendence, Etheral Escape, Bindings, Cacho.

If I swap to Will of the Sublime. Jovian Spirit Cape and Mystics Delight, I drop to 8456 HP, 13.5 armor, 19.5 prot, and go up to 1190 magic damage.
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

lol, Nighthawke or that other bad demo. The difference is that I consistently do well sh1t team or not. But sure, pug minis get enough fail and you can't do anything especially when it's heals vs. no heals and a crap load of soldiers. That's just sh1t luck, skill has nothing to do with it.
    I'm not Nighthawke...

ok so I checked what my stats are with pvp gear.

9231 HP
    14.4 crit chance
    10.6 crit bonus damage
    1069 magic damage
    17.1 armor
    24.6 prot

PVP gloves, belt, wrists, Rings, Neck, Back are T3 pvp.
    Helm, Chest, Legs, Feet, Shoulders, T2 pvp.
    T3 Demo pve Knife
    T2 Demo pve Tali
    Decisive, Field of War, Transcendence, Etheral Escape, Bindings, Cacho.

If I swap to Will of the Sublime. Jovian Spirit Cape and Mystics Delight, I drop to 8456 HP, 13.5 armor, 19.5 prot, and go up to 1190 magic damage.
    The guy claims he has over 1800 magic damage. I highly doubt that's possible even in full T4 but who knows.

But wearing all PvP gear and rings, HoC cape, and T3 Neck with T3 Dagger and Tali I'm at

7992 Hit Points
    15.7 Crit Chance
    26.8 Crit Damage
    16.3 Armor
    28.3 Protection
    1129 Magic Damage PvP

Using DS/PS, WoTS/EE, Bindings/RoF

I can swap my Cape for the T3 Quest cape and switch to PvP Higlords Neck or Scipio's Neck depending on how many Casters there are for protection. I can also swap to Chromatic/EN and Trans if there are a ton of melee which I know will focus me.

But that's almost as good as it gets, where people are getting numbers like 1800+ magic damage and 35% crit rating sounds a little embelished and on the make believe side. Even running every store bought pot and PvP bought pot I still can't see anyone getting past 1500 magic damage let alone 1800. It's almost laughable.
    Doomsayer 2008

The guy claims he has over 1800 magic damage. I highly doubt that's possible even in full T4 but who knows.

But wearing all PvP gear and rings, HoC cape, and T3 Neck with T3 Dagger and Tali I'm at

7992 Hit Points
    15.7 Crit Chance
    26.8 Crit Damage
    16.3 Armor
    28.3 Protection
    1129 Magic Damage PvP

Using DS/PS, WoTS/EE, Bindings/RoF

I can swap my Cape for the T3 Quest cape and switch to PvP Higlords Neck or Scipio's Neck depending on how many Casters there are for protection. I can also swap to Chromatic/EN and Trans if there are a ton of melee which I know will focus me.

But that's almost as good as it gets, where people are getting numbers like 1800+ magic damage and 35% crit rating sounds a little embelished and on the make believe side. Even running every store bought pot and PvP bought pot I still can't see anyone getting past 1500 magic damage let alone 1800. It's almost laughable.
    Billy had the T3 crafted dagger and tali and was full SC along with all the best accessories and I think he was sitting around 1350 without field of war. Granted he barely broke 7k HP lol
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Billy had the T3 crafted dagger and tali and was full SC along with all the best accessories and I think he was sitting around 1350 without field of war. Granted he barely broke 7k HP lol
    Yeah, begining to think it's just a troll. The EU guys can spin it anyway they want, but anyone going into premades with T4 gear and whatever accessories on a clothie is asking to be farmed on the US servers.

Not too mention they don't understand protection is not only limited to magic damage, but "type" combat rating as well. You get just as much worth mitigating elemental combat rating as you do magic damage. Not too mention the other reason you want PvP armor is for tenacity, which eliminates most pf the critigation of the PvE peices.

And I'm still stuck on the 1800+ magic damage stat...gtfo with that, there is no way. Somebody better offer up some screenies and how they did it if it's true. Not likely we will see any.
    Last edited by Suctum; 9th March 2013 at 04:10.
    Doomsayer 2008

I think high 1400's is the highest you can get.

My necro is full T4 and has 1420 or something.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast