Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

I haven't pvpd against a full T4 demo yet but I have fought some that were close and quite frankly, not impressed.

I stopped playing my demo because it was too easy. It was to the point where I would start doing stupid stuff just to try to see if I could do it.. like use nothing but shock and hfs or use only FoG, or use only SS...... It got boring.

I have been pvping on my pvp3 necro since I resubbed and love it just because it's different.

Once I get it out of my system, I'll be back on my demo full time haha.

And for what it's worth, I usually am right around 9k HP and 1200 magic damage. I run Decisive and Field of War, Trans and Etheral Escape, Cacho and Bindings. I don't remember offhand what my crit chance and crit bonus damage are but I'll check tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

i find necro mote boring dot dot dot sw top kills

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Yes, and protection mitigates "type" combat ratings. Now if your wearing the PvP acessories sure, you would have 8 or 9k hit points. But if your using T4 acessories the Neck, Ring, and Cape have 0 constitution. So how are you getting 9K unless your using items like Deathward or crap like that. What's your protection at with T4 armor? With less than 20% magic mitigation you don't have a high enough resist to mitigate debuffs.

If I can almost die in 2-3 combos or less you are surely dying. As to what Fury PvP is I can't comment, but if your getting Let it Burn off in SW and in PvE armor in a premade we can all imagine what they are like.
    Coming from someone who did premades against the best on Tyranny and Cimmeria, no demo is going to have time to stand still for 5 seconds. It just doesn't happen. I can tell you that every match I went against, I had someone assigned to me and they would follow me no matter what, essentially leaving it a 5v5 match. You can say what you want, but it's effective because I can't burn down a pvp 10 soldier or rogue quick enough to be part of the fight. I have to choose to kill the person on me or kite them around the fight and use nothing but instants. You don't dominate in that environment using nothing but instants.

If you are able to 'use superior positioning' and do what you want in premades now on your server, I can tell you that the level of skill you are fighting against is significantly lower than what Suctum and I are referring to.
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AbarY View Post
    i find necro mote boring dot dot dot sw top kills
    Necro to me is new, so it's fun. And again, you simply can't SW in minis here..... seriously makes me wonder about the minis you guys are in.

I SW in a mini and I have 6 guys turn to me and light me up..... I do it more as a distraction to help my team than anything else.

hmm, there is no teamplay?

hmm, there is no teamplay?
    Team play only goes so far. If I kite around the fight, like I normally would, I'll get someone to help me with a CC, but that lasts what? 3-5 seconds tops. No one is gonna stop and burn down a pvp 10 soldier. And once they get out of the CC, then they have immunity and now I am on my own again LOL

Not like that on fury, teamplay is good mostly all the time.but ofc some teams are ****

Not like that on fury, teamplay is good mostly all the time.but ofc some teams are ****
    I'll probably be making a toon on Fury. It will be nice to be on a somewhat populated PvP server again.

Gogo sign Lt 5/12, then getting a pm. "what is lt"? ministarts and there he is on ur team :P

HA! 10.... chars.....

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast