Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

Well, in the end it's all about gameplay aswell. I am not like the other demos stay behind and spam shockstrike. i am more aggresive and it works nice. in the other hand demo is all about where you stand aka posision.

Quote Originally Posted by AbarY View Post
    Well, in the end it's all about gameplay aswell. I am not like the other demos stay behind and spam shockstrike. i am more aggresive and it works nice. in the other hand demo is all about where you stand aka posision.
    True, that's why I said I'm sure your build works fine, and it's just a matter of preference.

Demo needs mostly good movement, position and quick reactions to survive and kill.
    Build has very low impact compared to that, it's more about gameplay and taste probably, as you said.

Apart essential feats ofc (insta casts, detonation, ...).
    Last edited by Calore; 8th March 2013 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by AbarY View Post
    i like thst ltb spec, mostly use it for premades tho 25% crit, 36crit dmg and 1805 firedmg
    If your running around with 1800+ fire damage, wow. Your wearing full T4 armor and acessories and will be dead in 2 combos or less.

No way you could premade with that in the US. I'm in full PvP T3 armor with Thoth neck and HoC cape and I'm maxed out at 1263 magic damage using pot buffs.

If you can run around with PvE armor and less than 7k hit points and get Let it Burn off with no one FF you, I question what kind of premades your playing in.
    Doomsayer 2008

Do i have 7k hp in t4?

yep. and t4 gear has also alot of int aka protection.
    Last edited by AbarY; 8th March 2013 at 11:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    ah, now it starts hold on to your ibis swords and open a beer, its show time
    and ohai Ck, it dosn't work anymore gm's are cleaver now

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    If your running around with 1800+ fire damage, wow. Your wearing full T4 armor and acessories and will be dead in 2 combos or less.

No way you could premade with that in the US. I'm in full PvP T3 armor with Thoth neck and HoC cape and I'm maxed out at 1263 magic damage using pot buffs.

If you can run around with PvE armor and less than 7k hit points and get Let it Burn off with no one FF you, I question what kind of premades your playing in.
    T4 armor actually has more armor and almost identical Constitution than PvP gear.

PvP gear adds only some Protection.

Demo needs good movement, position and reaction to survive.
    And most times to burn fast (and CC ofc) helps much more than few extra prot.

I don't have PvP gear.
    I play random minis in PvE gear and work good for me.

T4 gear + different accessories (PvP, DPS, prot..) to switch according to what you need is best you can use in PvP imo.
    Last edited by Calore; 8th March 2013 at 12:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Full T4 is more like, 9k hp depending on weapons and that's with PvE accessories, so if you use PvP accessories you're looking at 10kish - that is with a standard health buff. Also, "dead in 2 combos"? Well, it's not like PvP gear has more armor or anything, all it is, is protection gear.
    Yes, and protection mitigates "type" combat ratings. Now if your wearing the PvP acessories sure, you would have 8 or 9k hit points. But if your using T4 acessories the Neck, Ring, and Cape have 0 constitution. So how are you getting 9K unless your using items like Deathward or crap like that. What's your protection at with T4 armor? With less than 20% magic mitigation you don't have a high enough resist to mitigate debuffs.

If I can almost die in 2-3 combos or less you are surely dying. As to what Fury PvP is I can't comment, but if your getting Let it Burn off in SW and in PvE armor in a premade we can all imagine what they are like.
    Last edited by Suctum; 8th March 2013 at 12:12.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Yes, and protection mitigates "type" combat ratings. Now if your wearing the PvP acessories sure, you would have 8 or 9k hit points. But if your using T4 acessories the Neck, Ring, and Cape have 0 constitution. So how are you getting 9K unless your using items like Deathward or crap like that. What's your protection at with T4 armor? With less than 20% magic mitigation you don't have a high enough resist to mitigate debuffs.

If I can almost die in 2-3 combos or less you are surely dying. As to what Fury PvP is I can't comment, but if your getting Let it Burn off in SW and in PvE armor in a premade we can all imagine what they are like.
    The neck has 40 con.

And I have almost all PvE gear and generally top kills in most mini's. Of course, that depends on if my team are complete idiots or have at least half a brain.

PS: This is on my Demo. Which you called me bad on. Then I farmed your team with it.

[/QUOTE] If I can almost die in 2-3 combos or less you are surely dying. As to what Fury PvP is I can't comment, but if your getting Let it Burn off in SW and in PvE armor in a premade we can all imagine what they are like.[/QUOTE]

heard of using highspots and backup??

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast