Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

yes I use WoF unless I can't.

I am open to suggestions.....

I did put out just under 2k dps on TA...so that's not too bad. I think I should be higher, but I guess for first night back it wasn't bad.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    No US demo uses Let it Burn from the Best to the worst. The only notable person playing demo to use LTB was Starsoft and he was only known because he farmed 30 people from PvP 0 to PvP 5 overnight back in 1.4.

The fact you openly admit to using it is just lolz

You got Cyclone on your ToS too?
    I want to transfer my tos and demo and use let it burn and cyclones just to prove a point

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I want to transfer my tos and demo and use let it burn and cyclones just to prove a point
    It only counts if you use them in a premade...
    Doomsayer 2008

I was only taking scorch and bombardment as fillers and honestly, out of habit. I never had to make a "pve build" before on a demo..... my PVP builds always worked LOL.

I guess I could give this a try

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...8c1a1996419b55
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I was only taking scorch and bombardment as fillers and honestly, out of habit. I never had to make a "pve build" before on a demo..... my PVP builds always worked LOL.

I guess I could give this a try

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...8c1a1996419b55
    You probably know this but don't forget to use:
    - Circle of Magic (and please don't keep it all for yourself): First time when you're about 90% mana and combine it with Hand of Doom (or max regular damage buff if having serious mana issues) and with a ToS you will have 14-15% mana tap for 10 sec while doing nice DPS.
    - Archfiend's Pact: Ridiculously good mana regen that is best used when reaching about 20% mana and will still get you back to 100% even if going max DPS in sw while it's up. Keep in mind it does pretty nasty damage in hybrid spec so use it when there isn't any high AoE damage (or at least combine it then with Planar Shift for damage reduction). Max AA to reduce CD from 5min to 4min since it's very helpful in longer fights.

Also Bindings is terrible for longer fights if you want to sw.

If you do the above then you shouldn't have significant mana issues in sw with a ToS (and is pretty much faceroll with one that don't forget to use his Blood Mana ability), even for long high mitigation single-target boss fights where taps are low.

/I don't spec Consume Flames btw for my hybrid build.
    Last edited by tafale; 13th March 2013 at 00:32.

This is a good thread for me, as I've been getting the urge to play my demo again. I suppose I should finish off my K6 PVE set, which can also double as a PVP set until I get some more levels (I'm only PVP 3). I have the T3 necro staff, though I was disappointed that it wasn't much of an upgrade over the Firestick - almost a sidegrade, considering the lost health. I'm working on getting the BB chest and helm. Hopefully, time-permitting, I can get into some alt T4 raids.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

It's just nice to see an actual active post in the Demo forums.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    This is a good thread for me, as I've been getting the urge to play my demo again. I suppose I should finish off my K6 PVE set, which can also double as a PVP set until I get some more levels (I'm only PVP 3). I have the T3 necro staff, though I was disappointed that it wasn't much of an upgrade over the Firestick - almost a sidegrade, considering the lost health. I'm working on getting the BB chest and helm. Hopefully, time-permitting, I can get into some alt T4 raids.
    LOL can you believe after all this time I still do not have 1 complete gear set in the game.

OH WAIT, I lied. I have the Mini Game armor.

I still use a blue tali that I got in Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Spewbert View Post
    It's just nice to see an actual active post in the Demo forums.
    hey, enough out of you... this forum can't handle your logic

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    LOL can you believe after all this time I still do not have 1 complete gear set in the game.

OH WAIT, I lied. I have the Mini Game armor.

I still use a blue tali that I got in Fort
    Even if I get the pieces I want on my demo, it will still be a mix of BB and SC.

I have two complete gear sets: assassin PVE T2 armour from waaay back and conq PVP T2 armour.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."