Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

man I raided for the first time in like 18 months on my demo and HOLY EFFIN MANA DRAIN!!!!!!

I don't remember mana EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVER being an issue while running hybrid before. I spent 75% of the time in T3 out of mana......I even had an empty feat tree so I on the fly I did a respec and maxed out the mana regen feats on the Havoc side... yeah.. they were ZERO help.

I'mma have rethink my strategy for pve because Crit buff + the SW Mana drain = pure poo pooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Had a tos for mana tap in your group or any other form of mana regen ?Conq or BS using ether theft ?

With ToS buff you should be fine ,drain is actually far better than it used to be 18 months before,Ether drain has been nerfed ,demonic payment has been changed a bit ,stamina is not an issue with energy change so you should not be drained that much.

On a side note ,earth recharge is crap :P
    Last edited by -Shink-; 12th March 2013 at 14:08.

I usually don't have mana issues on my Demo unless I don't have a ToS in my group. I can usually put out enough damage with a ToS buff, that I stay at nearly 100% mana, even when I pop the crit buff in SW.

PS: The 2 minute guild pots help.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Had a tos for mana tap in your group or any other form of mana regen ?Conq or BS using ether theft ?

With ToS buff you should be fine ,drain is actually far better than it used to be 18 months before,Ether drain has been nerfed ,demonic payment has been changed a bit ,stamina is not an issue with energy change so you should not be drained that much.

On a side note ,earth recharge is crap :P
    ToS yes, BS no, Conq at times but not sure what buff they were running... didn't pay attention to it. My "PVE ADD" was kicking in. I'll have to change things up tonight. I think it was that stupid Skillweave debuff that was wrecking me....
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Well,with a ToS you should be fine really ,if ether drain stacks up too much maybe give hand of doom a break and mix some arcane surge /renewal in

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Only time I ever have a mana issues on demo is on very long fights, or Entity.

If I don't have a ToS in group I generally just get rid of Bindings and go for qqdemon and try to save Archfiends Pact for when I need it for mana. Serves me well enough and I don't need to skip crit buffs.

One thing I can say is, I see lots of people not bothering with Consume Flames, if you use that right, you will not have mana problems, I call it must have.
    I use it in my Entity build. But that's really the only fight I've found in t4 where it's a must-have. Even on Zodiac, I do enough splash to the spirit to keep my mana at nearly 100% for the duration of the fight, unless I happen to have on puzzles and can't spam WoF.

ok well perhaps I need some build help then for T4. I haven't personally been past Zodiac since coming back, and that was on the HOX.

I think this is the build I was using last night in T3 and didn't like it. It offered me no real 'win'. I could have just used my pvp build and had the same performance.

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...8da818c1a19b55

my thinking was I didn't need the extra CCs (poss and Wicked Bolts) so max out Demonic Heart and get points into Overload and at least in Earth Recharge. I was running bindings and ring of fire and even tried demon slave, which is worthless still I see LOL.

I don't remember exactly what my build was that I ended up using, but I believe it was this. It may have a point or two swapped around, but you get the idea. This would be what I would normally pvp with... but since it had the same performance, I just used it for the CC's.

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...9b5518ed519af2

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    ok well perhaps I need some build help then for T4. I haven't personally been past Zodiac since coming back, and that was on the HOX.

I think this is the build I was using last night in T3 and didn't like it. It offered me no real 'win'. I could have just used my pvp build and had the same performance.

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...8da818c1a19b55

my thinking was I didn't need the extra CCs (poss and Wicked Bolts) so max out Demonic Heart and get points into Overload and at least in Earth Recharge. I was running bindings and ring of fire and even tried demon slave, which is worthless still I see LOL.

I don't remember exactly what my build was that I ended up using, but I believe it was this. It may have a point or two swapped around, but you get the idea. This would be what I would normally pvp with... but since it had the same performance, I just used it for the CC's.

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...9b5518ed519af2
    Try 2 or 3 points in Earth Recharge and a point or 2 in Overload. You also want to stay away from spamming instants when you drop below 40% mana, it's the instants that suck up the mana. Entity you can almost just cast Shockstrike the entire time and Shock, we came up with a build just for that fight.

Another good trick if there is multiple targets is to cast circle and WoF, you'll get back alot more than you spend casting it. You can also feat your Archefiend to around 4 minutes too, which helps a lot.

Also, you really don't need bindings. Try renegotiation with WoTS. Seeing as you can cast Bloody Pact often, you'll probably get more worth and higher taps from the increased overall damage boost rather than Bindings every 15 seconds.
    Last edited by Suctum; 12th March 2013 at 17:54.
    Doomsayer 2008

ahh yeah I spam the hell out of the instants LOL.

Like I said, I'm sure 99% of this is just me having to change it up slightly. Too much time off :P

Evito as far as i have tested hellwave is not exactly free hellfire stream half the time.During hand of doom at least ,where you need it the most to not have that crazy mana cost on an instant it just drops the added cost to 200% on hellfire stream instead of 300%

Funcom mechanics ftw ^_^

Was long time ago so correct me if i am wrong.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast