Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

Wasn't this the demo build thread ?Not the random pvp eu vs us facerollwithyourdemoonkeyboard with or without LtB

I feel enlightened after so many good builds and skill breakdowns ,thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    seems pretty premade-ish to me
    if you have a DT in a premade going 0-10, you just proved our argument for us......
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

And just to clear it up, there hasn't been a good premade team in a few years in US... Premades don't happen. A few guys are trying to get them going again, but it's too early to say if there are good teams or if it will pick back up. So if EU has premades running alot, then you sir, win.

PVP in the US is pug minis or nothing..... the PVP servers don't have any pop on them and everyone moved to the PVE server because it least there is population.
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    And just to clear it up, there hasn't been a good premade team in a few years in US... Premades don't happen. A few guys are trying to get them going again, but it's too early to say if there are good teams or if it will pick back up. So if EU has premades running alot, then you sir, win.

PVP in the US is pug minis or nothing..... the PVP servers don't have any pop on them and everyone moved to the PVE server because it least there is population.
    Xenic, it's not so much as who will win, it's more about different play philosphies. From the way the EU guys have been talking, it seems clothies are left to do whatever they want during premades.

As we both know, common US practice is to chase the clothie around no matter what at all times, leaving tanks to get all the kills. The point I want to prove is that if you chase their casters around there won't be any spellweaving, which according to them happens all the time.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Xenic, it's not so much as who will win, it's more about different play philosphies. From the way the EU guys have been talking, it seems clothies are left to do whatever they want during premades.

As we both know, common US practice is to chase the clothie around no matter what at all times, leaving tanks to get all the kills. The point I want to prove is that if you chase their casters around there won't be any spellweaving, which according to them happens all the time.
    Well, that's not what we are talking about, but saying tanks chase clothies all the time, no matter what seems to be a pug style and since You have no premades at all on us servers it's abit pointless to argue about them, isn't it?
    Oh and ofc not, such things like casters SWing all the time happen only if the enemy team is being farmed on respad.
    Last edited by Soulofnight; 11th March 2013 at 14:15.

yeah I guess. I just have to laugh when ever I read anything about Skill Weaving in structured PVP. And I think the perception was that in EU, you guys have free roam to do that. If that's not the case, then moot point, next discussion topic........

TBH, Anati was the only one I ever saw pull it off, and let me tell you, Talketzanto and Mystikal ripped everyone a new ass in Vent when it happened. Never saw it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post

That's because only about 7 people ever want to do premades while online. We can all say we are down myself included but the sad truth is that no one's schedule ever adds up.

When I was in DKK, we mini every day the same 6-9 people so you alwats felt comfortable with your class make up and who you were with. It's a whole different things to just grab 6 decent players and think you can go around owning people. Some of the best players have the worst team work and only do well situationaly. Some players maybe a skill level down are not so great on their own, but work well in groups.

If the Fury guys premade every week and are at a point Tyranny was 2 years ago then hands down the US team would probably get wrecked. Either way, I'll copy TL and see if anyone is interested in a Saturday match up.

Our PvP server has been dead for over a year.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Soulofnight View Post
    UuuuUuuu Americans go mental again? It's gonna be fun to see them being farmed on respad once again <3 the previous american pros claimed they were the best premade from us servers, let's see if the others are as good as the previous ones
    They Claimed that eh?

Was a funny thread

Oh yeah and back to the previous things you were talking about, i mean , you said that clothies can run freely and get more kills during our minigames, guess that opinion was based on the screen someone posted, well try to outdps 2 lvl10 toses(pre revamp), lvl10 sin and demo while having flag on your back, that mini was a pure farm, so was kinda hard :P
    Last edited by Soulofnight; 11th March 2013 at 23:55.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast