Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

Default Builds

Cookie Cutter builds

Waves of Flames Build
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c1...9b5518ed519af2

Typical PVP build no WoF

Tribrid (not as good anymore but something to use if you are bored with typical builds)
    http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v6_12c6...8c1a19b5518ed5
    Last edited by Xenic; 6th March 2013 at 01:20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Cookie Cutter builds

Typical PVP build no WoF
    More or less the same build, except I take Overloaded Shockblast over Agonizing Fiery Torment.

PvP hybrid WoF

http://goo.gl/GvkmH

Siege Havoc

http://goo.gl/d02SX

[Text moderated by <Arishanya> Please remember that flaming and trolling on the forums is not allowed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums. If you have any questions on this moderation then please feel free to contact the community manager.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 6th March 2013 at 01:13.

Please make sure all comments made towards other builds posted are constructive. If you think a build is bad, please state why you think that, don't just say it's a bad build.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Are there any typical spell rotation? Or any spells that are useless?

Default Rotation

I am also looking for a good rotation to the PVE builds listed above. I played a Havoc heavy spec back in the day. 56 Havoc and 23 General. My rotation is indicated by my key bindings but I feel like I am barely pushing any damage. I have some T3 pieces and the rest is gemmed crafted gear as that was OP when I last played. Anyways any help with spec + rotation and gear stats I should stack would be greatly appreciated.

**Edit**

Also looking for which buffs to use and wondering if demonic heart, etc still plays a role. I am using the first waves of flames hybrid build listed in this forum.

Thanks,

Sirryan - Old Essence of Aggression guild officer.
    Last edited by Tis-I-Lucifer; 6th March 2013 at 03:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Tis-I-Lucifer View Post
    I am also looking for a good rotation to the PVE builds listed above. I played a Havoc heavy spec back in the day. 56 Havoc and 23 General. My rotation is indicated by my key bindings but I feel like I am barely pushing any damage. I have some T3 pieces and the rest is gemmed crafted gear as that was OP when I last played. Anyways any help with spec + rotation and gear stats I should stack would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sirryan - Old Essence of Aggression guild officer.
    Ok, first of all the gem gear is crap. Gems are not worth it anymore and neither is that gear. Do some Khitai 6-mans and get faction armor for BB or SC. You want peices that raise magic damage or intelligence, crit rating, and crit damage. Also, if you plan on raiding T3+ you want as much hit rating as possible. You can get a good cape out of HoC, and rings/neck in T3 or faction items. The Tigers Will is good, and although old, you can do an easy Iron Tower for the Orestes amulet which still holds up today.

As for as AA, you'll want to max out DS/PS, but you don't want to ignore your wards and chromatic either as it will be required for T4 and PvP. Next you can't go wrong with training EE, as it works for PvP and PvE. If you plan on doing ALOT of PvE and T4, you will need unbinding charm. Sublte Illusion is nice to have, and works somewhat for PvP, but not needed. You can go with WoTS if your gear is mainly intelligence, but if your going with SC gear don't waste your time with this until your intelligence is very high. Enchanter is good too, but not needed. Next, go for Bindings and Cacodemon, both are great PvP and Pve, and if you go for the waves of flame AA. It's only good after 4 points though, so this is a costly investment. Renegotiation is good too once you have very high crit gear, but it's not needed. Getting passive AA like Invigoration, EN, and +damage buffs is great too, but without any starting AA it will take a while to get all that.

As far builds, Havoc/General is fine for PvE but I would not suggest that for PvP. Shockstrike will crit much higher than FoG and is actually the prefered main DPS spell for PvE. In PvP in can do the same, but the faster cast time of FoG is much less situational that SS. Purge is trash now, which was the point of the General build logn ago, so don't worry about purge. You get snared more than anything, and breaking one just leaves you open for another.

If you want a build that's viable both PvP and PvE (not that with dual spec that matters) I would suggest a Hybrid build. Cookie cutter I know, but it still works the best. You always want detonate for PvP, and Blistering wounds is useful, so is the instant HS and extra 78 magic damage. You can still feat wicked bolt, but with a 1 second cast time you telegraph that move and most decent players will double tap it so I think it's trash. Hope this helps you
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by AbarY View Post
    I don't get this build, Let it Burn is a terrible feat and why would you not go for the extended pacts since you would be using Renegotiation with this build? Why even feat Planar Shift, it's on a 5 minute cooldown.

Also, what's the purpose of feating unleashed power if your not feating for SB? Purge is almost worthless since almost any melee snare are all conal and will stagger you anyways no matter your facing.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast