Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Upgrade Feedback

1. It would have been nice to be able to keep our PM's and sent msgs.

2. It looks exactly like the old forums, not really an upgrade but a merger.

3. It says i last visited 1st of january 1970, i wasnt even born then.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetac View Post
    2. It looks exactly like the old forums, not really an upgrade but a merger.
    If you read Tarib's posts, they are still working on the looks of this new forum. They wanted the content merged now and will continue to work on the rest of the overall aspects of the forums.

Please make sure to read announcements posted by Funcom - they generally have some good info in them.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

I did read the notes, this is forum upgrade feedback, im providing feedback.

Still love you arishanya. Looking forward to those naked duels

Quote Originally Posted by lonetac View Post
    I did read the notes, this is forum upgrade feedback, im providing feedback.

Still love you arishanya. Looking forward to those naked duels
    Haha yeah you wish

Just play nice over here - the EU mods don't know all you guys from the US like I do. And from the looks of it, I went way too easy on you guys...
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Haha yeah you wish

Just play nice over here - the EU mods don't know all you guys from the US like I do. And from the looks of it, I went way too easy on you guys...
    You ruled with an iron fist inside a silk glove

If you click into Testlive forums the links at the top take you to the old forums.

We cat mods are well known for our bloodlust. Or is it just me?
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Haha yeah you wish

a welcome change to see all the negative nannies and their fail troll posts being mod'd out. I already love the changes

Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    The plans to change the actual look of the forums and also to update to a newer version of vBulletin are still valid. We didn't want to postpone the actual "bringing together" of the communities any longer though so that is why we decided to stick with the current look and setup for now. But we are still going to do all the planned changes.
    I get it ~ new look coming. But from what you wrote; THIS isn't the upgraded vBulletin? Or you misspoke?

I for or am looking forward to the LOLs when the EU guys shut-down the whining US players QQ threads

Me too

And the trolls who like personal attacks because they think it empowers them.

Might actually get something done around here now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast