Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum Upgrade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Do you mean for the forums as a whole?
    Nope, I think he ment something which is here already. But not as default aka hidden.

User CP -> Settings & Options -> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface
    change from deafault Basic Editior to Standard Editor. Save & Enjoy.

And when comes to forums upgreades. Can we have in new template added custom adress bar icon? My Chrome bookmarks bar don't like default vBulletin icon. Especially when I have 4 of those next to each other since TL and TSW forums have same and I used to click wrong one most times.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Nope, I think he ment something which is here already. But not as default aka hidden.

User CP -> Settings & Options -> Edit Options -> Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface
    change from deafault Basic Editior to Standard Editor. Save & Enjoy.
    Yes, this is what I meant -- thank you so much! All my settings were overwritten with the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    The plans to change the actual look of the forums and also to update to a newer version of vBulletin are still valid. We didn't want to postpone the actual "bringing together" of the communities any longer though so that is why we decided to stick with the current look and setup for now. But we are still going to do all the planned changes.
    Just do not make it too heavy on the traffic and avoid any Flash stuff.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

All of you missing the suggestion thread, you can keep posting on the testlive forum (see testlive link on this forum: http://forums.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 )
    Last edited by Smaci; 6th March 2013 at 06:34.

I like the new heavy moderation of the forums. It takes out of the picture a lot of ass hats and drama that I don't need in my life.

Can't imagine why Funcom allowed these forums to grow into a ****ing jungle over last couple of years, but glad to see that mods are here to pull some weeds out.

The negative side is that old google searches dont work. Its hard to get information about game now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234