Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Builds Here

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I use Pillars with Fire Lance, but generally, HS6 and MSS6/HS3, depends on group/people doing their job, fits BTD CD best that way. Some prefer HS5 to 6 also, but HS6 hits ridiculously hard when it crits, you can sneak in Flame Lash's at high stack quite often without having to sacrifice Inferno, and at 6+ is hitting like Pillars with no combo steps.

That's basically how you get real numbers with it.
    Yeah I'm gonna play around with it for certain fights for sure now, but I really love my 6K+ pillars crits lately. Along with the Searing Hatred DoT, it's pretty awesome now.

And yes, HS6 hits hard and seems to crit a LOT. Like strangely a LOT. 50% crit chance sometimes I swear. If only the combo were the same length as HS5....

Just did some parses without pillars (and the spec that goes with it): BTD, MSS6, HS6, BTD, FL, HS6 rince and repeat. It improved a bit my dps (1391, then 1374, and 1402. I used to reach 1360.) ^^

I'm happy. Thanks a lot for all your advice and input on the gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Just did some parses without pillars (and the spec that goes with it): BTD, MSS6, HS6, BTD, FL, HS6 rince and repeat. It improved a bit my dps (1391, then 1374, and 1402. I used to reach 1360.) ^^

I'm happy. Thanks a lot for all your advice and input on the gameplay
    Parse might be higher because MSS debuff is usually up (inferno curse cooldown sucks). Also, in groups with a ToS and Demo, debuffs aren't even necessary if the players are doing their jobs. Glad all the advice is helping you.

I already used MMS in my previous cycle ^^
    You know...when you have played conq, to see a target without debuff on it is kinda unsettling
    I can't help it, I feel the need to debuff hehe!!

Edit: I think that using EoX more often helped ^^

Edit2: ACT seems to encounter issues when parsing my hox. I have a whole category of unknown damage, 100% crit. Any idea ?
    Last edited by MisterClean; 8th March 2013 at 19:23.

I never used Pillars in PVE. I was a HS / BTD HoX. I really need to get back on my HoX since technically it's my main for T4...all I have been doing since coming back to the game is pvp on the fresh 80 Necro though....I can't stand HOX pvp or I would do that full time
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I never used Pillars in PVE. I was a HS / BTD HoX. I really need to get back on my HoX since technically it's my main for T4...all I have been doing since coming back to the game is pvp on the fresh 80 Necro though....I can't stand HOX pvp or I would do that full time
    HoX PvP sucks unless you've got god like movement and gear. 1-KB and its over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    so I can't pvp in my khitai blues and T3 PVE gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    so I can't pvp in my khitai blues and T3 PVE gear?
    You can. You'll just die a lot lol
    Last edited by Ruhenous; 8th March 2013 at 22:11.

Its true that you can die fast as hox, but even with not superb gear you can do good.
    For instance all pve in this game i did was solo farm for rares to get trial of flame and rest is pvp gear (lvl 4) and POT AA, with that i did a lot minis with a lot of kills.

http://www.truimagz.com/host/viroku/...picture005.png

Just wanted to say that even with not optimal gear hox can do nice. You can die a lot in some minis but also you can kill a lot in others.
    This hox has combination of pvp 4 gear and some blues. Not great AA but all 3 big ones
    Last edited by Whalar; 10th March 2013 at 22:42.

No, HoX gets often the largest number of kills and is not much gear-dependent.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast