Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Very High Res Screenshots of AoC

were the screenshots of aoc on steam photoshopped?

*casually takes a sip of his coffie*
    *looks at screenshots*

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Talrain View Post
    I am very pleased to see crossfire is working in AOC now. Not sure if its something funcom fixed, or AMD in their drivers, or a combination of both, just glad its working.
    Crossfiring my Radeon 5770HDs still runs a whole lot worse than using just a single one. Anyone confirm that Crossfire works again?

They are beast mode pretty much, tear right thru anything AOC can throw at them. I am very pleased to see crossfire is working in AOC now. Not sure if its something funcom fixed, or AMD in their drivers, or a combination of both, just glad its working.

You can see the fps in the screenshots, chosain max settings is 45-60. Says a lot :P
    If only Nvidia would be supported.

... waiting impatiently.

Hey Tal good to see you still kicking around, nice job on SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Crossfiring my Radeon 5770HDs still runs a whole lot worse than using just a single one. Anyone confirm that Crossfire works again?
    The 5000 series is now two generations behind, so that might also be a factor (still very nice cards, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I've had Crossfire 5870 and 4850's, neither ran AOC well at all. I'm thinking AMD got crossfire working with the 7970's and AOC.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    were the screenshots of aoc on steam photoshopped?

If your referring to my screenshots, no editing was done besides converting them from PNG format to JPG. (Unless you guys want 20MB per picture haha)

If your referring to my screenshots, no editing was done besides converting them from PNG format to JPG. (Unless you guys want 20MB per picture haha)
    no, i was talking about the screenshots that funcom put on the steam store

http://i.imgur.com/CXih7pT.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    Yeah, I'm on a GTX 480 and a 2560x1440 monitor and I haven't had issues, but I was thinking about moving to a newer generation card that isn't so hot. But I hear the 680s have huge issues with AOC, so the 7970 seems like an interesting option.
    I run AoC at 2560x1600 on a single 7970 and it runs great, even in raids with all particles on. Also, I don't get the graphical crashes like the people running GTX 680s do.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    no, i was talking about the screenshots that funcom put on the steam store

http://i.imgur.com/CXih7pT.jpg
    those look photoshopped

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast