« Cattle die, kin die,
The man dies too.
But good fame never dies
For the man who earns it.
Cattle die, kin die,
The man dies too.
One thing i know that never dies,
The good name of the dead. »
Start of the event: Thursday 9th of January
Duration: 4 months
See the current rankings: Click here
The League : It is an individual mini-game contest made in a premade environment.
Points will be counted per player. Therefore fixed teams will not be allowed... Balancing, as much as possible, will occur before each match.
The goal of this contest is not to be hardcore competition. This event has two main purpose :
One, have more fun and challenging minis than the usual PuGs.
Two, have more of these than the usual premade.
The systeme is made to encourage participation.
- A win gives you two points while a loss only one.
- Only objective wins will be counted. In case of a tie, it will be counted as a loss for both teams.
- Only the 15 first premade matches will count each week. If you do more to help filling up they will not be counted whether it's a win or a loss. This rule is to limit the advantage players with an important game time would have on others.
- To have points updated a screenshot with timestamp needs to be posted on our forums by an officer
Match Rules :
- No more than 2 tanks per team.
- Keep provocations to a minimum (cropse jumping, fanning, etc.)
- Trash talking you're groupe or the oppenents.
- Deliberatly rezpad farming.
- Rage quitting a match.
- Going AFK during a match without good reason: removes
- Rigging a match to favor someone : this will lead to disqualification
- 1st place : tier3 craft
- 2nd place : 200 gold + un Dkp ("un" stands for undetermined)
- 3rd place : 50 gold + un dkp
- 4th place : 50 gold + un dkp
- 5th place : 20 gold + un dkp
- 6th place : 20 gold + un dkp
- 7th place : 10 gold + un dkp
- 8th place : 10 gold + un dkp
- 9th place : 10 gold + un dkp
- 10th place : 10 gold + un dkp
- 11th place : 10 gold + un dkp
- 12th place : 10 gold + un dkp
In order to see this contest thrive, patience will be needed from every players. Balancing, even made by hand with no malicious intentions, can fail badly. If you join, you ought to be prepared for that and still fight like a wounded grizzly bear.
If you join a premade with an alt character we don't know, it will most likely be added to the list as a new player. No panic. Contact an officer to have it merged with your main.
If you have an issue, talk it through with an officer before it gets out of hand.
Event Officer list:
Drago: The Law
Who can participate?
Every player/guild willing to participate is welcome to do so. The only requirements are to have a minimal understanding of English, Teamspeak and some PvP experrience.
How to get the premades going?
There will be a list of the 'event officers' managing the event. One of them needs to be in the match to make sure everything goes well. Poke them to get a game started and/or get help finding players to fill up spots. If you want to become an event officer contact Sidar.
When can matches take place ?
They can happen at any time of the week. There's no fix dates. As long as theres enough people to get one of those going it can happen and will count.