Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still worth subing?

Default Still worth subing?

Sup all! Yesterday I posted something asking how healthy the game is and if it's still have an active community and enough players to fully enjoy the game.

I bought the game at launch and played for about 4 months. Didn't have any friends that wanted to come over from WoW so I was "alone" in this brutally awesome world. Got into a guild at the 3 months mark and enjoyed some group content.

I just resub yesterday for 1 month to, once again, lpay this game a enjoy what it can offer. I simply love many aspects of the game especially that there's no pandas lol.

So, how's the game going?
    Set still an awesome PvE server?
    Conqueror still fun when dual-wielding? (I hate switching weapons in combat...:P)

WARNING, The Dreaded Question coming: What is the best class in the soldier archetype for solo questing? I ask this cause I know, like the 5 other times I resub, that I won't play AoC for more than 2-3 months before getting a bit bored or lacking the time to enjoy group dungeons. So best solo class in the Soldier archetype?

Thanks a bunch all!

Yes totally worth it. Got the three month deal, great game and good value

Do they have any special packages now? If not, hold up another month and see what they drop. I'm pretty sure with the clamoring for sub package deals right now, they have to be working on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjollder View Post
    WARNING, The Dreaded Question coming: What is the best class in the soldier archetype for solo questing? I ask this cause I know, like the 5 other times I resub, that I won't play AoC for more than 2-3 months before getting a bit bored or lacking the time to enjoy group dungeons. So best solo class in the Soldier archetype?
    conq/guard/dt. All soldiers are stronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    conq/guard/dt. All soldiers are stronk.
    Stronk they are indeed! heheh

They're all great for solo questing.

I have a feeling an epic deal of epic proportions is coming in may to not only celebrate the 5th (a BIG anniversary for MMOs) but to grab as many steam players as possible AND a chance for the new GD to "show off" the new and improved aoc.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I have a feeling an epic deal of epic proportions is coming in may to not only celebrate the 5th (a BIG anniversary for MMOs) but to grab as many steam players as possible AND a chance for the new GD to "show off" the new and improved aoc.
    Please be true!

*insert "take my money" image*

So, how's the game going? Quite good actually ^^
    Set still an awesome PvE server? No idea, I play on EU
    Regarding the class question: Try them all out and level them to ~30. I usually recommend the class that you enjoy the most!

Smile

Glad you are trying the game out again. A lot has changed so you will have plenty to do.

Sets population is strong.

You said you enjoyed playing a conqueror and they just revamped the class a few months ago. The conqueror is very strong now so you will enjoy it. They also came out with multiple specs so you can make a DPS spec wih the conqueror making it very strong when soloing and some group situations. You can make a tanking spec for when it is needed when grouping.

Welcome back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast