Thread: Subscriber Deals?

Default Subscriber Deals?

Joel or Tarib do you know if there will be any subscriber deals soon? I just think now would be a good time to put out some deals because of the influx of STEAM players.

Some will subscribe so why not entice the deal? Oh and my year sub runs out next month. I don't want to sub for a year and miss a deal by a month if something is coming out.
    Last edited by sevenwind; 5th March 2013 at 14:07.

I would second that.

Not that my sub runs out this month, but there are so much new players coming from the steam promotion, that now would be the perfect time.

Give them a good deal, and add a fast mount, the corresponding ridig ability and/or an inventory bag to the sub, because these are the most wanted items IMO.

+1

Also make sure this time the gifts are stacking again so if you buy 12 months you also get the 1 and 6 months gifts. Not sure why last time this awesome tradition was broken :/

Quote Originally Posted by Smaci View Post
    +1

Also make sure this time the gifts are stacking again so if you buy 12 months you also get the 1 and 6 months gifts. Not sure why last time this awesome tradition was broken :/
    Yeah good point. I'm not sure why they did that either.

But a sub deal (a sweet one) should be looked at very seriously to help encourage new players who want to sub.

But I know why. And reason is called Bonus Funcom Points.